Tonights "Seahawks Game Day"

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
So I'm watching game day on Fox, first Mack says that after watching the 9ers today he thinks Gore is definitely on the down slope. Says his feet are getting slow.

Then Ian Furness compares Chancellor to Ol' Kenny Easley.

Just wondering what your guy's take is on those two points. I was born in 84 so I can't say I ever remember Easley in person. But I agree with Gore getting a bit slower.

chris98251

Reaction score
Easley and Kam leave about the same carnage, Easley was faster and a better defender, he could play CB good hands also as a Punt Returner.

The comparison is how WR's start looking for Kam because of what he can do to you, Easley was the same way, they all wanted to know where he was.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Kam's the only Hawk who deserves comparison to Easley. OT1H, Easley was better, OTOH, Kam is looking like he'll have a much longer career. Both hit just as hard, but as has been said, Easley had the better hands.

In 7 seasons, Easley had 32 INTS. In 4 seasons Kam has 7. Easley, after 4 seasons had 24 INTS.

Let's compare them based on Easley's first four years.

Kam: 7 INT, 29 PD's, 5 FF 240 tackles, 107 assists.
Easley: 24 INT, they didn't track PD's or FF's, but he had 11 fumble recoveries, (Kam has 3), nor did they track tackles or assists.

From watching him when I was in my twenties, Easley hit just as hard and just as often. He was all over the place. Kam is not Easley, but as I said, he's the only Hawk who deserves comparison.

Latest posts