This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The San Diego Chargers

BlueThunder

Reaction score
What a way to start the season! A statement beat-down of the Mighty Packers! Man, I hope the whole season looks like this, 'cause I LIKE IT! Now on to the first road game of the year and hopefully (probably) a nice 2-0 start.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

"Official" forum

http://forums.chargers.com/

The Powder Blues

http://www.thepowderblues.com/forum/for ... o-Chargers

U-T San Diego

http://forums.signonsandiego.com/forumd ... 7d1a8e&f=9

ST Bolt Report (Scout)

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=102

Bolt talk

http://bolttalk.com/

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
And it's my first away game with NETTERS ever!! WHOOOOOO!!!

The Seahawks will probably win but it won't be easy. Rivers has some magic in that damn arm of his. GO HAWKS!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
San Diego did not look good in preseason. I think they, like KC, benefited from an easy schedule. I have no doubt that by the end of the game, SEA-HAWKS will be the dominant noise. (Notice I used dominant. Not dominate.)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":m7qori2p said:
Aros":m7qori2p said:
And it's my first away game with NETTERS ever!! WHOOOOOO!!!

The Seahawks will probably win but it won't be easy. Rivers has some magic in that damn arm of his. GO HAWKS!

Enhance your calm, Todd. This one won't be a challenge. Rivers ain't shit against the LOB. We'll win this one going away. I promise.
Trust Peaches. I do but then again I watch the AFC and in particular the AFC West every week here in Chief's Kingdom.:pukeface:

Largent80

Reaction score
I will be with Brother Todd watching the LOB shoot bolts out of their....

Anyway, we will win this, and handily I might add. Two bonuses are this. We get 4 extra days of rest over them, and time to prepare. No time difference on the start. Tons of Seahawk fans that live here and are going to the game. OK...more than 3, sue me.

Plus we can sit back and watch them Monday night.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
It's nice to have two upcoming opponents on national TV tonight. Hopefully they both look like hell, but I am looking forward to sitting down and watching the game. Not expecting SD to pose much of a challenge, though, aside from the any Given Sunday aspect of the league.

uk seahawk

Reaction score
Does anyone know what station will be showing this game ???

i will be in florida and im hoping to find a bar that may show the game live

cheers

MLOhawks

Reaction score
right now Seahawk fans are so arrogant they would not laugh, just agree.

Btw Seahawk fans reading this, your fan base is not a special breed of fans. You have a stadium built before you became fans which is designed to amplify sound to the field. KC fans are impressive because they don't. The NFL has marketed the "12th Man" thing so beautifully with you guys and they are reaping in the money. Well done NFL.
http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.p ... 685&page=1

1ed4ac4642205f8dad3724ad4af8eb661b534ebaed1c7dd736

hawker84

Reaction score
Can't think of anything bad to say about the team, so they come after us fans. They Scared....and should be.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
I think this is probably a case where this is just an awful matchup for San Diego, but I'm trying to think how they could beat us. I think it would take their speedy RBs beating us on counters, traps, and just cutting back when they see our front seven over-pursue for some big gains combined with Keenan Allen and Philip Rivers going off in the passing game.

Defensively, Freeney will have to reguarly get home to Wilson. The problem is that their LBs look slow and can be beaten horizontally and I'm not sure that their secondary is better than average.

marko358

Reaction score
The Chargers' center and team co-captain, Nick Hardwick, left the game yesterday. Will be interesting to monitor his status for the upcoming game.

[urltargetblank]http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/sep/09/chargers-nick-hardwick-rich-ohrnberger/[/urltargetblank]

taco40

Reaction score
MLOhawks":1gg00qpc said:
Delusional bunch.

I think I must have read a few different pages than you. Most of what I read was something akin to... The Bolts had better play a perfect game to have any semblance of a chance. And then they lose anyway. I'd say they are pretty perceptive.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I love this quote from the official forum. It comes after a discussion about short pass plays and spreading out the Chargers offense, and is in response to "That's what Denver tried to do."

marionbutts":1y3mxb0p said:
Kellyb72601":1y3mxb0p said:
Denver got killed cuz they turned the football over and gave up 14 and gave up another 7 on STs. Take those 3 negative plays out and its pretty much an even football game.
Take away 21 points and yes. It's a closer game. 22-8. Take away 13 more and Seattle just narrowly beat Denver in a thrilling Super Bowl.

Mick063

Reaction score
I can't envision the Bolts winning.

I just don't think they are physical enough. There isn't any defensive player that jumps out at me where I think he has to be accounted for. There is no Clay Mathews on that team and their secondary isn't better than the Packers. I'm thinking Liuget is their best defender and he really isn't a physical mauler. Regardless, in many of the zone read plays, the defensive end isn't even blocked. They choose between Lynch or Wilson and the person not chosen handles the ball. You saw Peppers grasping at air and you will see the same from Liuget.

If Seattle can force bad throws from Rogers, Manning, and Brees, I believe they can force more bad throws from Rivers.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Mick063":2k3robd7 said:
I can't envision the Bolts winning.

I just don't think they are physical enough. There isn't any defensive player that jumps out at me where I think he has to be accounted for. There is no Clay Mathews on that team and their secondary isn't better than the Packers. I'm thinking Liuget is their best defender and he really isn't a physical mauler. Regardless, in many of the zone read plays, the defensive end isn't even blocked. They choose between Lynch or Wilson and the person not chosen handles the ball. You saw Peppers grasping at air and you will see the same from Liuget.

If Seattle can force bad throws from Rogers, Manning, and Brees, I believe they can force more bad throws from Rivers.
Luiget is legit.