Strange sayings during hawks games?

Tundra

Reaction score
I'm curious if anyone else has any quirky sayings they say watching the hawks play? For instance whenever Harvin gets the ball and take off I say "Lord have mercy, there goes Percy!"

Also, when KJ makes a play, I find myself say " KJ all-Wright by me baby!" In a southern type draw.

My kids just laugh like crazy at me when I do this. I know that's all strange to some but I'm curious if any of you here find yourselves doing anything like this.

tifferradish

Reaction score
Whenever Zach Miller has a big play or TD, I exclaim "BIg Man Miller!"

MB12

Reaction score
When we score a TD I do my best Raible impression: TOUCHDOWNNN SEAHAWKS

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Whenever the Hawks capitalize on a big mistake or just embarrass a team I laugh uncontrollably (Road games) it really freaks the wife out.

The Williams fumble in week 1.

When Schaub threw the ball to Daniels.

Kam busting Winston and making tackle.

Lynch taking off Dockett's helmet.

Tate breaking PP21s ankles on a move.

Lynch in Atlanta dragging the roster along the sidelines.

The long pass turned fumble in Atlanta.

Tate taunting the Rams

Eli.

Denver kicking it to Harvin.

I was watching last game in hospital so I couldn't laugh loud, but a few times there. Especially when the read/pass to Lockette happened.

LargentFan

Reaction score
I watch with a group of friends. One of them was married to a douchebag who would point out that Kearse used to be a husky EVERY TIME Kearse did anything. A dozen times a game.

Now, he's gone and we all do it every time we see Kearse.

Greenhell

Reaction score
I always say, "Angry Doug Expletive in Baldwin!" everytime he makes a catch.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
My wife makes fun of me for yelling STOP THEM! throughout games. But that was more of an issue a few years ago than recently, since nowadays we usually do stop them.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
"GET HIM!!!" Has got to single-handedly be the most ubiquitous statement I ever make during any Seahawks game. It's been that way for 39 years now.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
So far this season every time Harvin makes a great play, I make a reference to how sexy he is for example "Hgggn... Damn he's so sexy" or "Expletive, Sexy" or "Sexy Smooth"

At the bar, I've gotten some looks...at my wife's friends house where we go when we don't have enough money for the bar, I actually had to explain to the friend's dad that I don't mean physically sexy in attractive way but football sexy...then I said Harvin was the sexiest man on the field

He wasn't amused.

TwilightError

Reaction score
When Wilson has the ball and is looking deep downfield I tend to scream "Let it rip!!" In a manner that even I find very annoying and shameful. Seems I cant help it, the reaction comes from the spine. A very unwanted part of the spine.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
At least half a dozen times in every game I find myself in a middle linebacker stance, muttering something like this:

"Get the ball, D... get the ball..."

(offense lines-up)
little louder: "C'mon D, get the ball"

(offense motions or QB adjusts call)
loud: "Get it, D. Get the ball!"

(snap, run)
yelling: "Get the ball! Knock it out!"

(snap, pass)
yelling: "Get the ball! Interception!"

Then I try to settle back down and just enjoying watching the game. :)

I also have been saying "money" for every Haushka FG going back to early in the 2012 season. Now "Haush Money" is a thing. So that's fun.