You guys looked great Thursday night.

Stlrams55

Reaction score
Rams fan here, but respect the heck out of Seattle. Been to the city a handful of times, and have to say the atmosphere is phenomenal.

You guys looked great the other night against GB. Wilson looked in midseason form, Lynch again in beast mode, and of course the secondary is still tremendous.

Good luck this season, and see you in STL week 7!

kearly

Reaction score
What's up with all the classy visiting fans as of late?

Respect.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the respect. Sucks for you guys that Bradford is out again but that doesn't change the fact that your front 4 is still going to ABUSE teams this year. Not looking forward to the imminent sacks on my boy RW.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Welcome, and thanks for the classy intro post.

I really feel for you guys with Bradford. It's not like he was a total bum, and you were going to jettison him, but things keep popping up....either injuries or lack of offensive weapons/help and he has legitimate reasons for not being excellent. So you don't really know what you have. I can see Bradford being let go, getting healthy, going to another team, and lighting it up.

That said, your DL and LBers almost make up for it. Just don't injure Wilson when we go down there. Oh, and beat up the Niners and Cards. Not because I think we need the help, but because I really dislike both teams.

Latest posts