Seahawks AGAIN have proven "Tharz a new Sheriff in Town"

bowzerbird

Reaction score
Can you believe it — Are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Seahawks again have shown what an advanced FB team they have become and the world is literally JEALOUS. If you're born with it, nurtured, trained, persevere, use GRIT you CAN became "greatness" overnight. WHY NOT US — Russell Wilson

The FB league and esp. east coast teams & fans really resent what the Hawks have accomplished . . . in such a short time. They experimented until they found thee formula that works and kept embellishing & elaborating on it. It will keep changing, evolving is a better word because the Hawks are a team that truly strives for perfection and knows how to get there.

Also, just an observation but they used some "trick plays" that really worked and were successful. A fanatic FB friend loves college FB because of their "creativity" using trick plays to confound & confuse their opponents. Works every time too. But when they go Pro, they get into the "groove" of "standardness" and forget how they sometimes won their games. By confusing the other team with some quirky-out-of-the-norm strategy that was never expected, played before, anticipated, the team can gain yardage or TD's and their opponents look totally confused: "Say wha, what was that."???

The Hawks are now a team that cannot be reckoned with. They can't be predicted, anticipated, controlled, figured out. Can't even watch the films to "learn" how they play.
WHEN YOU ARE UNPREDICTABLE — YOU ARE DANGEROUS. Almost sounds like serial killers who "hide" they identities for so many years. Hide & erase their tracks & trails. Can't second guess them.

Shermz has put the fear in QB's all over. When Rogers says he won't throw Shermz way, he is saying the field is literally divided. Think deeper on that . . . It limits how Rogers will & can play. Advantage for our DF in that we can "add" more protection for Maxwell and that side of the field.

Did you watch Rogers face & body language?? Just like Manning's. When the going got tough, the tough broke down, faltered, frustrated, befuddled, irritated, disoriented, confused and eventually depressed. And when a leader LEADS his team down the dark hole of defeat, he should be ashamed, very ashamed. His TM's body language looked the same. Looks like they were marching to Babi Yar. They gave up. Might as well crawl in a hole and die. That's where the Hawks are "wired" differently. Losing was erased from their vocabulary.

The difference between US and ALL THE OTHER TEAMS is the "tude" that the previous play are history, fagedaboutit, NEVER let them control how the future plays are made. Never let frustration or exasperation set in. We have been 20 — 0 a few times and not only caught up but won.

I haven't been a Seahawks fan or even FB fan for long [just since Russell & the gang took over] and now, I watch with fascination & awe in how this team plays. And the fact that all they have done is climb UP the ladder of success & brilliance. The Hawks have also proven that the game of FB is not only played with brawn . . . . but BRAINZZZZ. Intelligence & adaptability. All I can say is

GO HAWKS AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT

Ellen

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Weird, I have been thinking our team is just like a bunch of serial killers too! I didn't want to be the first to say it, for fear of being branded as crazy and even a potential whack job, but now that someone else has gone first I can follow without TREPIDATION.

City Of Reign

Reaction score
Kam is the Mafia Boss to all our killers out that, man do I love that guy.

ps. sent you a pm Bowser, never realised you were from my hometown

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
bowzerbird":zipz2wqz said:

The Seahawks again have shown what an advanced FB team they have become and the world is literally JEALOUS.

No I still can't believe it! Its like a dream! I've wanted this for sooooo long.

But here we are, at the top, and have the haters to prove it. There is so much hate and jealousy out there right now, its brilliant. So amazing.

When you're hated and despised this much, you're doing something right in the sports world. :twisted:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":hl5e35s3 said:
Weird, I have been thinking our team is just like a bunch of serial killers too! I didn't want to be the first to say it, for fear of being branded as crazy and even a potential whack job...

So, what are you saying about our friend Ellen? Huh??? :lol:

OP
OP
bowzerbird

bowzerbird

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":29wefxqs said:
Scottemojo":29wefxqs said:
Weird, I have been thinking our team is just like a bunch of serial killers too! I didn't want to be the first to say it, for fear of being branded as crazy and even a potential whack job...

Yo Bro, I'M A SERIAL KILLER :141847_bnono: :mrgreen: :twisted: :roll: • • • • of cereal every morning, with either strawberriezzz or blueberriezzz. Kill 'em dead every time. :0190l: :bitenails:

DID WE KICK CHEESE LAST NIGHT OR WHAT — WORSE THAN LIMBURGER

ellabella [da cereal killah]

kearly

Reaction score
If I made a shortlist of the prettiest small towns I've ever been to (excluding Europe), Sequim would be on it. Just a magical little spot, especially on a summer day when the Marine layer hits it just right.

OP
OP
bowzerbird

bowzerbird

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":3uxao551 said:
bowzerbird":3uxao551 said:

The Seahawks again have shown what an advanced FB team they have become and the world is literally JEALOUS.

No I still can't believe it! Its like a dream! I've wanted this for sooooo long.

But here we are, at the top, and have the haters to prove it. There is so much hate and jealousy out there right now, its brilliant. So amazing.

When you're hated and despised this much, you're doing something right in the sports world. :twisted:

AMEN BRO:

Ya know, envy is one thing. Jealousy is obsessive stalking raving lunacy. And we are doing MORE than something right. And because they cannot figure out the formula of HOW we play, the frustration is what makes them mad. And as H.P. Lovecraft once said:
"MADNESS RIDES THE STAR-WIND . . . "

They will ride the losing wind-streak as we keep advancing to shoot the moon and go where no FOOTBALL TEAM has gone before. TWO SUPER BOWL WINS IN A ROW!! Trek ON!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Well Ellen you may be an insane cereal killer but you're not as nuts as myself given I expect the impossible..what's that you ask? Why it's to be Bizzaro Buffalo (win 4 consecutive Super Bowls).:)

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":yaeb2nsi said:
Scottemojo":yaeb2nsi said:

Pleads 5th.

The Radish

Reaction score
What a refreshing breath of air Ellen brings to us.

We've always needed a cereal killer onsite.

:D

OP
OP
bowzerbird

bowzerbird

Reaction score
Gotta add one more thing . . . .

Guess I don't watch FB like most. I DO enjoy watching it [a little prejudice here — only watch Hawks games, sahree]

But watch it more from an "analytical" point of view. I watch the strategies implemented, the advancement of the ball, the body language of the players, the QB's tude, how the players "move" around the field, how they "correct" a play as it is being implemented: could go on here but that's enough to ruminate on.

Most folks watch FB for the sheer enjoyment of the game. Guess I get bored when I watch sloppy. Gotta admit, I DO play to a different drummer, dat's cuzz I IZ WEIRD, "Abby-normal" and sooo proud of it.
Normal is just too boring for me. I even got bored with the Super Bowl after a while. I mean, really :roll: :roll: :roll: Manning who's supposed to be this great FB player [like I said . . . haven't followed FB like ya all] played like a SHMOO — Shmendrick — Mishoogah — Drove me "far-drayahn-di-coop" Hey, from watching that game, geeze-Louise, first impressions HAVE TO count and the QB & his teammates :pukeface: played like kids in elementary school. Let their emotions RULE the game & how they played it. When we grow up, we are [a hem :roll: ] supposed to NOT let our emotions control how we act.
That's why there is so much domestic violence — haven't grown up and cannot control their emotions. But that's another topic. [OT sorry]

Ah Ha!! That's were the Hawks ARE WAYYYYYYYYYY DIFFERENT. They truly have a mindset for SUCCESS. Doesn't matter how DOWN they are, there's ALWAYS UP from the bottom. Been there and know how to climb back up. And the tude is almost sociopathic in that if they are down, if there is a fumble / over throw / missed catch / miss-calculation / BIG HAIRY MISTAKE and the other team gets a TD, IT'S LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED. IT IS LITERALLY ERASED FROM THEIR MINDS — no recollection. Just make the next play.
In watching the teams the Hawks play, I see frustration, exasperation & depression set in on THEE OTHER TEAMS BUT NOT US.

That's the way the HAWKS used to be with "Mikey" and Hazzbin. And that's why I couldn't follow them then. Mat would make so many mistakes, OY VEY!! Tell ya though, if they had built strategies & plays around Seneca Wallace, you would have seen a different game result. But hey, he was short, ya know like Russell and Mikey couldn't "figure" out how to build the game around him. So sad

Anyway — That's why I'm literally MEZMERIZED by the new Hawks. Think of it, Russell almost went to his first SB while he was a rookie, for crying out loud. That's something to get HOT FLASHES about, WHEW!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

They're sooo different — They play like a beautiful painting — it's soo perfect to watch them — THE RACH 3 — a beautiful piece of music played to perfection.

DAT'S MY HAWKS​

ellabella