All about that action, boss!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Marshawn Lynch isn't a replacement level player. All this talk of RBs who've never played meaningful downs being able to replace what he brings were always delusional IMO. Pure explosiveness cannot replace Lynch's vision, balance and power. And we get all that from a complete back who can block and be a receiving threat.

One day, Seattle will have a new feature back. However, it won't be in 2015. Neither he nor this team are ready for that.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Silver writing glowing reports about a Cal Bear? Not predictable at all. Before the game, he was all Revenge for Rogers. Now he is riding a different bear.

Largent80

Reaction score
I wore my #24 jersey last night and told all of my friends that Beast was gonna rule and he did.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Scottemojo":ry4iybeq said:
Silver writing glowing reports about a Cal Bear? Not predictable at all. Before the game, he was all Revenge for Rogers. Now he is riding a different bear.
LOL, I was thinking the same. Silver had a great chance for a win-win no matter the game's outcome.

Hawks46

Reaction score
There's no way you can replicate what Lynch does for this team. He's too unique.

You can replicate the production, but not the style that he gives it to us.

I think he's good for 2 years after this contract, especially with the stable of backs we have with him. When he does start to slow down, we split his reps and he'll last longer.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Like I told every one that would listen, Marshawn is more than your typical RB...he sets the tone for the entire team

lsheldon

Reaction score
I love Lynch and hope he sticks around a couple more years, especially after the strong performance against Green Bay. He's not showing any signs of slowing down at all.

I know he has 2 years left on his contract, but what do you think they will do after this season? Do they extend him next off season to lock him in another 2-3 years at a modest bump to 6-7 Million a year, or do they wait till after the 2015 season to do anything?

Latest posts