HOLY Shhhhhh Anyone have a link?

HawkWow

Reaction score
Unbelievable....I knew Direct TV was about to lose Ch 13 (here). What I didn't know was ch 13 (NBC?) is carrying the Hawk game. I have some things to do here at home and can't go elsewhere to watch the game....anyone have a decent virus free link? OMG. Please help.

kpak76

Reaction score
HawkWow":ireabypa said:
Unbelievable....I knew Direct TV was about to lose Ch 13 (here). What I didn't know was ch 13 (NBC?) is carrying the Hawk game. I have some things to do here at home and can't go elsewhere to watch the game....anyone have a decent virus free link? OMG. Please help.

Where are you at? Because in the Seattle area NBC is channel 5. Fox is channel 13. That is going to suck if you lose channel 13 because that is where the majority of the Hawks game will be televised.

Cartire

Reaction score
It's on NBC. They stream all sporting events in hd for free from their site. Always.

Not illegal.

A

Anonymous

kpak76":2vtthfg4 said:
HawkWow":2vtthfg4 said:

Where are you at? Because in the Seattle area NBC is channel 5. Fox is channel 13. That is going to suck if you lose channel 13 because that is where the majority of the Hawks game will be televised.

Hawaii, IIRC.

seahawk 17

Reaction score
Cartire":1vsh3zsj said:
It's on NBC. They stream all sporting events in hd for free from their site. Always.

Not illegal.

This!

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
Thanks for the assist guys. Since I made this post, ive been on the phone with the bastage that is DirectTv. Note to DTV...never anger a hyper Hawk fan. A-holes. The guy actually advised me to go buy an antenna. I'm like..I'm on an island dude...and thanks to your company, I am sure any antenna previously in stock has been sold by now. Plus it's almost an hr's drive to civilization. Devastated. Embarrassing but true. Mrs Wow is in disbelief and grating on my nerves. Pretty sure I will again make her a Jacksonville fan this year. Her Hawk apparel can go to someone more deserving. ; )

I've tried the NBC thing...but they want to know my carrier (their sworn enemy), password etc. I tried to watch the golf they are showing now...and it won't allow me to do so. A couple of you gave me other links , I will try them next and I am grateful to you all.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3rre4urt said:
kpak76":3rre4urt said:
HawkWow":3rre4urt said:

Hawaii, IIRC.

Yep. Anyone in Seattle that wants to switch homes for the season, please PM me. It's times like this that I wish I could be back home. Frikin Soundgarden leading into the game!?! My head is swimming and I am now certain God has no love for me. LOL.

Tical21

Reaction score
Just watch the game on a free pirated site and do a system restore later.

Cartire

Reaction score
HawkWow":2kcpqb2d said:
Thanks for the assist guys. Since I made this post, ive been on the phone with the bastage that is DirectTv. Note to DTV...never anger a hyper Hawk fan. A-holes. The guy actually advised me to go buy an antenna. I'm like..I'm on an island dude...and thanks to your company, I am sure any antenna previously in stock has been sold by now. Plus it's almost an hr's drive to civilization. Devastated. Embarrassing but true. Mrs Wow is in disbelief and grating on my nerves. Pretty sure I will again make her a Jacksonville fan this year. Her Hawk apparel can go to someone more deserving. ; )

I've tried the NBC thing...but they want to know my carrier (their sworn enemy), password etc. I tried to watch the golf they are showing now...and it won't allow me to do so. A couple of you gave me other links , I will try them next and I am grateful to you all.

I don't think you are in the right section. You don't need a carrier for live extra. But it won't go on till 5:30.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I just went and checked, and when I click on the link, it dosn't ask for any passwords now, but it does play a commercial then goes to a SNF screen and says "Coverage to Begin Shortly". I am guessing they will air the game but not the pre-game coverage.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
You live in Hawaii and you're worried about some silly football game?
I kid my friend. Hope you see it all live. GO HAWKS!!

kidhawk

Reaction score
Link is free and active for the game now

[urltargetblank]http://stream.nbcsports.com/snf/?pid=15724&referrer=http://stream.nbcsports.com/liveextra/[/urltargetblank]