I stand corrected. ( jersey related)

pmedic920

Reaction score
Found these being sold at the pro shop @ C-Link.
Somebody posted a picture that I think was one of these and I said "fake".
My bad and I'm sorry.
5f4f12f45873ed47ae42777670b5d09f.jpg

Greenhell

Reaction score
It looks terrible. I have no idea why the nfl had SB patches adhered to the right side on the home and gray jerseys. I mean they're cool but why so hard to put them on the left like they did with the white jerseys? I don't get that? The Bronco blue jerseys were like that too. Patch on the right. The orange jerseys had the patch on the left as well.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
In the two preseason home games I've been to this year wearing my Wilson away jersey with the rare and limited chromaflex replica patch that Nike released for a very brief amount of time - on the proper side mind you - I can't believe how many stares it received and comments from fans wondering where I got it.

I asked a staff member at the Pro Shop and they simply had no idea why Nike offered the quality-looking patch on the proper left side for such a brief run. All he could say is that it must have been a limited edition.

Well, the fact that I had to get mine off of eBay is a good indication.

Those patches on the right chest are puzzling to me. Like why would Nike half-ass something like that after such a historic season for Seahawks fans?

Attachments

• age6yha8.jpg
    age6yha8.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 413
OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
I feel bad for the guy that posted a picture of one of these, and I told him they were fake.
Several others told him the same thing.
This jersey just looks "off"
Even the "public" version of the chromaflex looks better than these.
Epic fail by Nike IMHO