Seattle and GB ever since Tates TD catch

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Was listening to Brock and Salk on the way in. Seattle is 28-8 with 4 playoff wins including the BIG one since that game. GB is 19-13 with only 1 playoff win.

Then they mention the fact that Seattle has now become the class of the NFL. Anyone else catch that segment? Salk was fired up.... more then normal

Cartire

Reaction score
I did not hear it. But I saw this this morning. And well, I knew it was coming. But that doesnt mean I have to like it...

Capture.jpg

Exittium

Reaction score
Cartire":37ujz99p said:
I did not hear it. But I saw this this morning. And well, I knew it was coming. But that doesnt mean I have to like it...

Capture.jpg
I like how every damn mediot focuses on the opi Tate did rather then all the points green bay was gifted via the refs to even have that situation happen... Because otherwise Seattle would have won that comfortably

OP
OP
gowazzu02

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Ridiculous really. That happened over two years ago. Since then we won the superbowl. yet this is what they focus on.

No real surprise though. The other top stories,,, Dallas adds a practice squad tweener, and Clevelands backup quarterback............

Threedee

Reaction score
I think the real meltdown was blowing the perfect season to the 2011 Chiefs in week 15, and then losing to the Giants in the divisional round when they should have been repeat champions. They've been sliding since then.

Spiderdan

Reaction score
I read Terry Blount this morning and now he's calling it the inaccurate reception. This guy keeps on trying to rename plays to make them sound like the immaculate reception. He really needs to stop, first he tried to change "the tip" to the immaculate deflection, now this.