Harvin 125/1 MVP odds

Hawkspur

Reaction score
FAO all degenerate gamblers in countries that allow internet gambling, Betfair has Percy @ 125/1 to win regular season MVP. There seems to be a bet limit of £4 per account, which, to be fair, is probably for the best! If Harvin stays healthy he'll surely be right up there in the conversation, even if it is unusual for a WR to win. At 125/1 it seems worth a punt regardless.

SonomaHawk

Reaction score
Bovada has him at 75/1
max bet is $250 USD
That'll pull in a cool $18,750...

Cartire

Reaction score
SonomaHawk":2zjrf86w said:
Bovada has him at 75/1
max bet is $250 USD

Hmmm, that actually seems like a good bet. I might have to consider it.

OP
OP
Hawkspur

Hawkspur

Reaction score
Cartire":zzq71ldm said:
SonomaHawk":zzq71ldm said:
Bovada has him at 75/1
max bet is $250 USD

Hmmm, that actually seems like a good bet. I might have to consider it.

Having seen his 2.5 real games and the preseason you have to figure that, if he stays healthy, he'll be in the mix.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Hawkspur":3sh5me8z said:
FAO all degenerate gamblers in countries that allow internet gambling, Betfair has Percy @ 125/1 to win regular season MVP. There seems to be a bet limit of £4 per account, which, to be fair, is probably for the best! If Harvin stays healthy he'll surely be right up there in the conversation, even if it is unusual for a WR to win. At 125/1 it seems worth a punt regardless.

What's the line on Russell winning there?

OP
OP
Hawkspur

Hawkspur

Reaction score
lsheldon":2bjtgg0h said:
Hawkspur":2bjtgg0h said:

What's the line on Russell winning there?

20/1. There's better available elsewhere.

warden

Reaction score
The MVP goes to the best QB, the occasional time it will go to a RB. If you play another position chances are pretty good you have no chance of winning it. It does not necessarily go to the most valuable player

Cartire

Reaction score
warden":3bj6tsg1 said:
The MVP goes to the best QB, the occasional time it will go to a RB. If you play another position chances are pretty good you have no chance of winning it. It does not necessarily go to the most valuable player

While true, Percy was the front runner mid way through the season in 2012. His injury eventually gave way to AP running away with it. Had he not gotten injured, and maintained hs current pace, he was a lock for MVP. AP wouldnt have amounted the yards he got if Percy was still on the field.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Betfair is a betting index, the bets on offer are by Joe Public. I'm guessing this is the reason for the low stake allowed.

pugs1

Reaction score
I would save my money if Harvin has a huge year they will give him comeback player of the year and give someone else MVP. Sucker bet IMO.

Cartire

Reaction score
pugs1":2y35ohan said:
I would save my money if Harvin has a huge year they will give him comeback player of the year and give someone else MVP. Sucker bet IMO.

Crap, didnt even think about comeback. Yeah, thats probably got more of a chance.