Packers Center expected to miss the Seahawks game

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Whoa, now they have a legitimate excuse to offer up when they lose, and.....They will lose.

PackerBacker19

Reaction score
That was a huge loss. Tretter has been very impressive this year. The backup is a rookie. He has looked decent, but he also has looked fallible at times. As a Packer fan I must say injuries never seem to stop coming.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Injuries always suck. :(

But let's not go into this game thinking it's going to be a cakewalk. They want revenge and if we take them lightly. It will bite us in the ass.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":n0t8m2rf said:

But let's not go into this game thinking it's going to be a cakewalk. They want revenge and if we take them lightly. It will bite us in the ass.
Minor quibble. fan overconfidence has zero effect on how teams play. If you think the actual team won't be prepared and ready for a primetime game to open the season, well, I don't know how to answer that.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2ichu8ro said:
KitsapGuy":2ichu8ro said:

Minor quibble. fan overconfidence has zero effect on how teams play. If you think the actual team won't be prepared and ready for a primetime game to open the season, well, I don't know how to answer that.

The day they raise the Championship banner? Oh hell yeah, they'll be ready.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I would hope to see a couple delayed blitzes up the middle by Wagner to test the rook's resolve.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Great place for a starting center to get his first start. What could possibly go wrong?

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3j4yilj7 said:
I would hope to see a couple delayed blitzes up the middle by Wagner to test the rook's resolve.

Stunts by Bennett and Avril, blitzes by Wagner, Smith, and Wright, Mebane in his grill all night long. . . this poor guy is going to wish he'd never been born.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Scottemojo":citddza6 said:
If you think the actual team won't be prepared and ready for a primetime game to open the season, well, I don't know how to answer that.
Sure you do, but this isn't the shack. 8)

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":1ggwp73c said:

It seems like every time the last few years that a team has come in with a rookie in a key position we think it's going to be a slaughter, and we limp away barely with a victory.

I just want us to play well and come away with a win.

Steve2222

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":2nx6zfhd said:

lol I don't think anybody is thinking it's going to be a cakewalk.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
I think we'll win. But I also thought the same way when Arizona came to our house last year as well. :twocents:

taco40

Reaction score
Steve2222":3s3az8n7 said:
KitsapGuy":3s3az8n7 said:

lol I don't think anybody is thinking it's going to be a cakewalk.

Every game will be the opposition's A-game. The Hawks have targets on their jerseys as everyone will want to knock them from the top o' the hill. Fortunately, the offense is catching up to the quality of the defense.