Packers plan to Use Fake hand signals opening day.

Seahawks4life

Reaction score
Sometimes a team can talk a little too much and the Seattle Seahawks brash admissions that they figured out the Denver Broncos signals after the Super Bowl caught the Green Bay Packers ears. Packers' coach Mike McCarthy won't get caught sleeping and in anticipation of their regular season opener in Seattle on Sept. 4, quarterback Aaron Rodger and the offense have been using different signals this preseason to prevent theft. "It's really geared towards our first game," McCarthy said.

Link to more of the article.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Two weeks out and the Seahawks have already won this game. They are so deep into the heads of the packers.

A secret works better if you don't tell everyone what you're doing.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
There are no hand signals for getting the crap knocked out of you. Sure, they'll play a tough game, for about 3 quarters, but they'll be heading back home with a big L.

27-16 Hawks.

rideaducati

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":352w93a2 said:
There are no hand signals for getting the crap knocked out of you. Sure, they'll play a tough game, for about 3 quarters, but they'll be heading back home with a big L.

27-16 Hawks.

I don't think the packers can hold the Seahawks to only 27 points.

seedhawk

Reaction score
Game is here right? The Clink is so loud other teams can't even hear hand signals!

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
The subject is totally misleading. They're not planning to use fake hand signals opening day.

Their plan is to use hand signals during preseason and then change them just before opening day so Seattle can't take advantage by learning them during preseason.

bbsplitter

Reaction score
And after we hopefully crush them, I am sure they will blame it on one "fake play" as well.

Perfundle

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":34rvuia3 said:
The subject is totally misleading. They're not planning to use fake hand signals opening day.

Their plan is to use hand signals during preseason and then change them just before opening day so Seattle can't take advantage by learning them during preseason.
Fake hand signals would be a good idea though. In the Super Bowl, the Broncos did what the Packers say they'll be doing but apparently the Seahawks figured out the hand signals halfway through the game.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Weren't these the guys that had the "magic ear plugs" that didn't work or was that the Saints?

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Hand signals or what ever they try to use Will not help if the Hawks Front line play like they did in the super bowl.

Largent80

Reaction score
So, they need all the help they can get. I am pretty sure 68,000 (and our DEFENSE) are going to make whatever they try, MOOT.

chris98251

Reaction score
So Johnny Football was using a masked hand signal or was it the double swap they thought it was masked but it was really the real signal when the Browns played. Green Bay had to steal the idea from someone.

drdiags

Reaction score
After their previous two season-opening losses to the 9ers, I am sure they want to pull out all the stops to begin this season right. Plus I am sure the Fail Mary game is going to get talked about the entire week leading up to the game.

I see our folks are in mid-season form with the confidence so you know football is about to get real here soon.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1m8u4083 said:
They have admitted that they have been preparing for this game all training camp.

This one is gonna be a war.
I for one found this quite...awesome. A team admitting they need a month to get ready for your squad is what I heard.