24" ‘Hawk Dog’ and ‘Crab Fries’

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Bu8Uj 9IAAQBuoH

SEATTLE — The Seahawks unveiled a bunch of incredible food and drink options on Wednesday that will be available at CenturyLink field this season.

Delaware North Sportservice is behind the incredible new creations which include a 24-inch-long ‘Hawk Dog’ and ‘Seattle Crab Fries.’

Below is a list of the new items that will be available at general concessions:

The Colossal Hawk Dog – This 24-inch-long hot dog is topped with chipotle cheese sauce, pico de gallo, diced red peppers, diced jalapenos, sour cream, and guacamole with blue and green tortilla strips.

Seattle Crab Fries – Sportservice will serve waffle-cut French fries topped with a creamy crab cheese sauce.

Other good ones at the link below. Didn't want to post the whole thing.

http://q13fox.com/2014/08/13/seahawks-d ... nu-photos/

OP
OP
KitsapGuy

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
The 3rd picture. The one with the crab legs looks awesome. Looks like a New England Dinner type dish. But I don't see it in any description in the menus.

rideaducati

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":1ah0x39t said:
The 3rd picture. The one with the crab legs looks awesome. Looks like a New England Dinner type dish. But I don't see it in any description in the menus.

Um...crab fries?

Russellmania3

Reaction score
Because that will be convenient to eat at your seat, as you keep smacking the lady that sits in front of you with your 24 inches of hawk dog

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
The 'Hawk Dog' is a complete rip-off of the 'Boomstick' which has been served at Texas Rangers baseball games for the past several seasons, all the way down to its 'carrying case.' Boomsticks cost $26, so you can expect to pay north of $30 for the Hawk Dog.

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
CANHawk":1b46vp3g said:
kearly":1b46vp3g said:
My heart just skipped a beat.
that's likely angina...
LMAO Hilarious.
That 24 inch dog would be perfect to share with a friend...Lady and the Tramp style.

rideaducati

Reaction score
nepahawk":1kzpw61r said:
rideaducati":1kzpw61r said:
KitsapGuy":1kzpw61r said:

Um...crab fries?

No, the crab fries are waffle fries w/ crab cheese sauce.

The picture sure looks a lot different on my phone.

OP
OP
KitsapGuy

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
2014+Clink+Foods+%286%29.JPG

2014+Clink+Foods+%285%29.JPG

The Puget Sound Seafood Bucket

http://www.king5.com/sports/seahawks/Se ... lery=y&c=y

OP
OP
KitsapGuy

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Well bummer.

The following items are not available in general concessions, but are available on CenturyLink Field's suite and club levels.

The Puget Sound Seafood Bucket is shown with dungeness crab, Alaskan snow crab, Manila clams, Penn Cove mussels, Pacific prawns, red skin potatoes, steamed corn and garlic butter.

960x540

The crab fries don't seem that appetizing to me. :|

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/slideshow ... 724171.php

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
NorthDallas40oz":8kdltgcd said:
The 'Hawk Dog' is a complete rip-off of the 'Boomstick' which has been served at Texas Rangers baseball games for the past several seasons, all the way down to its 'carrying case.' Boomsticks cost $26, so you can expect to pay north of $30 for the Hawk Dog.
you sound like someone who went to texas A&M... :D

i just wish the crab was dungeness claws or a half... :mrgreen: