Training jerseys

MB12

Reaction score
Is there any way of buying the jerseys that the players wear in camp?

Greenhell

Reaction score
I think the only way is if the Seahawks sell them through auction. Some times the Pro Shop sells official game worn stuff. Don't know about practice jerseys. Might have to give them a call.

OP
OP
M

MB12

Reaction score
Greenhell":wxk368hu said:
I think the only way is if the Seahawks sell them through auction. Some times the Pro Shop sells official game worn stuff. Don't know about practice jerseys. Might have to give them a call.

Yeh I think that is only way. I will let you know what they say :)

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Last year, BING or Microsoft, gave them away via twitter by re-tweeting

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Yeah I'd love to get me a training jersey, I've stalked proshop auctions on a regular basis for the past two seasons and have not seen a training jersey on it. Your best bet is contests, and in the actual proshop at century link (i've caught gameworn and practice stuff being sold there that I guess was not high profile enough to go on the auction website).

OP
OP
M

MB12

Reaction score
ZagHawk":581kumun said:
Yeah I'd love to get me a training jersey, I've stalked proshop auctions on a regular basis for the past two seasons and have not seen a training jersey on it. Your best bet is contests, and in the actual proshop at century link (i've caught gameworn and practice stuff being sold there that I guess was not high profile enough to go on the auction website).
They look so damn good :(

OP
OP
M

MB12

Reaction score
pmedic920":3iuprx04 said:
Yea, I want #3 RED SHIRT.
Got messed with last year for saying so and asking for help. Never found one, still want one. :{)

A #31 would make me so happy. The Hawks confirmed the above, basically have to get lucky in a contest or get lucky when visiting the CLINK Pro Shop