Just back from training camp

seanoob

Reaction score
Whew, it was a mad house today (that was just at the landing) with the line stretching from the proshop around the corner and down the street to the Logan st. entrance to the parking deck.

A few boring details:
Earl Thomas was practicing returning punts as was Richard Sherman.
The sky is blue and Percy Harvin is crazy fast. Doug Baldwin and Paul Richardson are fast as well.
Kam was on the field practicing.
Didn't see Beast Mode.

Heard from some guy who has gone to every training camp that the fans got a little wild in a previous practice, so they moved the practice to the field way from the grassy knoll :-(

Pete was in white khakis.

The trio of Bruce Irvin, Bobby Wagner and Malcom Smith came to sign autographs for the fans (in our area anyways).

DJ Toby Fresh played a ton of Michael Jackson today.

I'll post some pics tonite after work.

TalontedNoseRider

Reaction score
seanoob":2k7bv6lm said:
Whew, it was a mad house today (that was just at the landing) with the line stretching from the proshop around the corner and down the street to the Logan st. entrance to the parking deck.

A few boring details:
The sky is blue and Percy Harvin is crazy fast. Doug Baldwin and Paul Richardson are fast as well.
Didn't see Beast Mode.

Heard from some guy who has gone to every training camp that the fans got a little wild in a previous practice, so they moved the practice to the field way from the grassy knoll :-(

The trio of Bruce Irvin, Bobby Wagner and Malcom Smith came to sign autographs for the fans (in our area anyways).

Billy likes to drink soda. Ms. Lippy's car is green.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
TalontedNoseRider":146xny2z said:
seanoob":146xny2z said:

A few boring details:
Didn't see Beast Mode.

Talented Nose Rider loves to complain.

AgentDib

Reaction score
I've been at the most recent practices including today, not sure why they moved to the back today but it wasn't a result of fan conduct. They have also practiced on the side (first sat, first wed) so there is a rotation going on for some reason (artificial turf needs a break?). The benefit of this version was seeing the QB's throw in the front, previously they have been on the far side. All four of the QB's looked great today, SF will be drooling over whoever we cut. All three TEs stood out catching passes down field.

Lynch was there and looking good. Harvin's ankle injury is going to be overblown a bit, I think they were just careful. When he came back out it looked like he was putting weight on it pretty well.

Offense only work had a bunch of trick plays (back part of the field), with Walters and Bates both throwing passes. Bates also had a couple of very nice catches and all of the QBs looked sharp.

Also, SiriusNFL (MTC) was at Seahawks training camp today. They will replay coverage this evening including interviews with most of the position coaches, Russ, Pete, Schneider, etc.

jblaze

Reaction score
Yeah I went a week ago or so and I got signatures from Kam, Sherman, Maxwell, Lane, Wagner and Simon on my SB football. I couldn't believe I got all them, I think I got the most sigs by far. Most other people got one or two.

Had to get there at 5am at the Landing but got on the first bus and sprinted to get the front of the gate then somehow they all came right to where I was.

It was an amazing day. Now the ball is in a mount on my fireplace mantle!

TalontedNoseRider

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2xordbm1 said:
TalontedNoseRider":2xordbm1 said:
seanoob":2xordbm1 said:

A few boring details:
Didn't see Beast Mode.

Talented Nose Rider loves to complain.

Sarlacc83 butchers handles.

Largent80

Reaction score
Rooting for Bates and Walter. Both are fringe players, but somewhere we need that phantom WR to step in. Losing Tate is a big deal whether anyone wants to realize it or not.

OP
OP
S

seanoob

Reaction score
As promised, a few pics from the day.

Thomasdrill

Blitzreturn

Kamdrill

Glad to hear that fan conduct wasn't the cause for the practice being held on the far field. The secondary and the linebackers were on the close field for part of the practice. I enjoyed watching the legion of boom match up with each
other in drills.

OP
OP
S

seanoob

Reaction score
The linebackers were awesome. They came over to the rabid crowd chanting MVP,MVP (for number 53) and signed long enough for my kid to get a signature.

Smith

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Marshawn was in on a number of plays.
Most importantly there was a NY Coug, Seatown81, and a Riley12 sighting all in the same place.
GO HAWKS!

Brahn

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2bzkcro5 said:
Largent80":2bzkcro5 said:
TalontedNoseRider":2bzkcro5 said:

He also handles butchers.

Ah, how cute. Not one but two lousy insults. At least you're both trying. Someday.

lousy? I thought they killed, nay slaughtered the joke.

mikeak

Reaction score
Brahn":nh4wewao said:
Sarlacc83":nh4wewao said:
Largent80":nh4wewao said:
TalontedNoseRider":nh4wewao said:

He also handles butchers.

Ah, how cute. Not one but two lousy insults. At least you're both trying. Someday.

lousy? I thought they killed, nay slaughtered the joke.

At least they didn't butcher it...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I was annoyed that they had scrimmage on the far field. With the much lower perspective from being so far away and guys standing on the side between the fan hill and the action, you couldn't see much of anything during scrimmage.