Marshawn Lynch being investigated for assault

jblaze

Reaction score
Great.... This is all we need. I hope there's nothing to this.

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/seahawks/ ... awn-lynch/

Chris Daniels ‏@ChrisDaniels5 1m

BREAKING: Bellevue Police investigating Seahawk Marshawn Lynch on an allegation of assault and personal property damage. #Seahawks

Chris Daniels ‏@ChrisDaniels5 1m

BREAKING: Per Bellevue PD - the incident involving Lynch occurred at 2:30am on Sunday, at a downtown Bellevue Apartment Unit.

Bob Condotta ‏@bcondotta 15s

... No arrests have been made.

Bob Condotta ‏@bcondotta 23s

... according to the press release. Bellevue PD says it is looking into verifying whether or not Mr. Lynch was in fact involved....

Bob Condotta ‏@bcondotta 1m

Incident alleged to have occurred at a downtown Bellevue apartment at 2:20 a.m. Aug. 10. No domestic violence or sexual assault was involved

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Very tentative statement from Bellevue PD (not sure why it's worth a press release at this point). No facts, no confirmation that he was even there.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Just remember: a couple of months ago we were reading headlines about Colin Kaepernick being investigated for sexual assault. That initial report turned out to be seriously overblown and what actually happened was nothing of the sort. That could be the case here.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2sc6i9kw said:
Very tentative statement from Bellevue PD (not sure why it's worth a press release at this point). No facts, no confirmation that he was even there.
Probably because if they didn't say SOMETHING, that someone else would probably wrest out a rumor, and embellish on it, just to jazz it up.
Lots of attention whores with vivid imaginations, out there LOL

Blitzer88

Reaction score
ivotuk":27conm9h said:
Blitzer88":27conm9h said:
oh bother.............

Fixed it for you there Winnie the Pooh...or is it Eeyore? :snack:

Hey now, I have upped my positivity by at least 55% over the last few months. So don't try and play this, he has only been negative game with me. :p

Laloosh

Reaction score
Hope it's not him. I don't want to have to explain this one to my daughter... Marshawn's her favorite player.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Maybe it's an issue of mistaken identity.

Was there a trail of Skittles at the scene?