Happy Birthday Mama Sherman (updated with pics)

HawkHouse

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Mama Sherm !!! You've raised a fine son, a good man and a quality human being. Speaks to the content of your character, can only imagine the sacrifices and dedication it took to bring him to where he is today, much respect and then some ...

:birthday:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Happy Birdy Mama Sherman. Many many more please... :D

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
EGouKOz

398SUEp

The wife havin a blast

L6AvCLz

I won this mug at the raffle

Ja25zfs

SoCal reppin

Dtx1qr8

Me and Chris

USOpLGH

HawkWow

Reaction score
Largent80":2ddj3j3l said:
I happen to know that she reads this forum since I met her previously and told her of it. We will see you later at Dave and Busters for the party and some Seahawk football. Anyone in the SoCal area can attend...http://www.meetup.com/The-Los-Angeles-S ... p&rv=rcs.k

:birthday: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :birthday:

Dear Mama Sherman. Largent 80 really put his heart into this thread. Actually pleaded with people to say happy birthday to you. He even busted out the happy face, hat wearing emoticons...all that. If you read this forum, please thank him in this thread. Thank the others as well. Me? You're welcome.

Subzero717

Reaction score
pu5agy9a.jpg

Happy Birthday!!!!!

chrispy

Reaction score
Happy Birthday. The world's a better place because of you. Not just the Seahawks, or Seattle or this forum. You and your family contribute in numerous visible ways and probably many more invisible ways. Thanks for setting the example.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
When I asked her for the pic I said, "has anyone done a selfie with you?", she said , NO come ON !!!

I took it and she said you have long arms and I said, NOT as long as your son's !!!!!!!!!

rideaducati

Reaction score
If August 7th is her birthday, we have something in common besides our love of the Seahawks. Happy Birthday to us.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Largent80":11uaipg6 said:
When I asked her for the pic I said, "has anyone done a selfie with you?", she said , NO come ON !!!

I took it and she said you have long arms and I said, NOT as long as your son's !!!!!!!!!
wow L80, it must've taken incredible restraint to not tell her what they say about guys with long arms...

And happy birthday Mrs. S! :)

Smoke

Reaction score
Largent, in your third pic titled SOCAL rapping that is a picture of Deja Morgan (with the red hair.) small world.