Beast modes new era mesh cap?

dunceface

Reaction score
I liked the hat too and haven't found it yet...but I haven't looked at all yet

TalontedNoseRider

Reaction score
Got mine at the pro shop today...looked like they just got a shipment in....had a ton of inventory in the back they were sifting through this morning. Half the shit in the store isn't online yet BUT the "beast mesh" hat is there. I've had multiple inquiries at the airport asking me where I got it. Get em while they're hot!

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of mesh hats, BUT

store at Centurylink has the Nike Sweatless Jackets. No super bowl patch on it, but Seahawks patch. Considering there are dumb people out there who bought the SB one on eBay for $1500 and the only difference between this $130 is a patch. I'd say good deal.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
ZagHawk":35j9yuzr said:

store at Centurylink has the Nike Sweatless Jackets. No super bowl patch on it, but Seahawks patch. Considering there are dumb people out there who bought the SB one on eBay for $1500 and the only difference between this $130 is a patch. I'd say good deal.

THAT IS THE ONE I NEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3gkym6h8 said:
ZagHawk":3gkym6h8 said:

THAT IS THE ONE I NEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

You're welcome ;). I was debating buying it but i don't need a jacket. Was also thinking about buying a bunch to sell on eBay, but I don't want to be that guy.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
They had them last week at the new Renton Landing shop. I got one there.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":1vc6oe51 said:
They had them last week at the new Renton Landing shop. I got one there.

I'm assuming you're talking about the hat, because I've been going to the shop at the Landing almost daily (I work right next to it) and I've never seen the jacket there.