Unofficial depth chart for preseason opener

ak3000

Reaction score
Thank you, I was just popping in myself to post the Same thing. Never cared for Condotta but that's another thread. Here is the link from the seahawks media website (depth chart on last page)

http://seahawksmedia.com/GameRelease/20 ... denver.pdf

Very useful website full of current and past information.

Only shocker to me is Christine Michael is 4th string HB behind Turbin and Ware. Surprise cut this year?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Probably due to the minor injury Michael has been dealing with.

don't expect to see Amy guys out there who aren't fully healthy, we have two draft classes worth of players to evaluate. For that reason I'm not too focused on wins and losses.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
We're one linebacker injury away from bringing back Solomon Bates.

GawksAtHawks

Reaction score
ak3000":26t21ckw said:
Only shocker to me is Christine Michael is 4th string HB behind Turbin and Ware. Surprise cut this year?

You do know this is a unofficial depth chart right?

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
ak3000":25oyaj32 said:
Are you out of your stinkin' mind?

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
ak3000":3v0h2hz4 said:

You're reading the chart wrong. It goes top line left to right, then the next line left to right. Michael is listed 3rd behind Turbin.

ak3000

Reaction score
I don't mind being wrong but I don't see how I'm so far off base that our last year 3rd string RB who only played 4 games may be a surprise cut this year. PC/JS don't hesitate to pull triggers on players not up to par. Did anyone see Bowie getting cut?

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
General Manager":109te46z said:
Carp not starting and third on his depth chart .

Injured and hasn't returned to practicing yet. Wagner's not even on the list, doesn't mean anything. It's the first preseason game and guys are banged up a bit.

General Manager

Reaction score
Laloosh":2wtbid7e said:
General Manager":2wtbid7e said:
Carp not starting and third on his depth chart .

Injured and hasn't returned to practicing yet. Wagner's not even on the list, doesn't mean anything. It's the first preseason game and guys are banged up a bit.

Ok good I like Carp he's descent when healthy and we need quality depth , damn man these injury's are a total buzz kill .

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Some of you people need to cheeeeeeeel out. It's preseason week one =/

Also, Seahawks are 21-7 in their last 28 preseason games. =)

sturg78

Reaction score
PR1; Percy....and if he gets hurt, Sherman steps up? Boo to our superstars as PR.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
ak3000":31pi4ypb said:
I don't mind being wrong but I don't see how I'm so far off base that our last year 3rd string RB who only played 4 games may be a surprise cut this year. PC/JS don't hesitate to pull triggers on players not up to par. Did anyone see Bowie getting cut?

Bowie was technically waived with injury. He was also a 7th round investment, he was expected to compete at RT but showed up during overweight and out of shape. He dealt with injuries during OTAs and then he hurt his shoulder first day of training camp that was rumored to be a 4-6 month recovery.

Christine Michael was a 2nd round pick.
He didn't show up overweight.
He's one of the most athletically fit players on the team.
He hasn't been dealing with nagging injuries.
And he's been getting plenty of reps in Lynch's absence with good feedback on his performance.
Some of which is Carroll saying he has plans for getting Michael touches and is more or less excited at Michaels prospect.

Michael has 0% of getting cut unless he severely injures himself or goes pyscho prima donna status and becomes a cancer during the rest of the Pre-Season ... which is highly improbable.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
sturg78":2ofrepir said:
PR1; Percy....and if he gets hurt, Sherman steps up? Boo to our superstars as PR.

Eh, players don't get hurt on the punt return nearly as often as people think. And it's a play that has potential to really break one for some serious yardage. I like having guys out there that can make something really happen on those types of plays. Far more potential for really good things to happen.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
sturg78":20rf79wb said:
I'm seeing Earl being listed as the starting PR.

Perhaps the chart was revised from the time you pulled it up.

Smellyman

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":5dglekw5 said:
sturg78":5dglekw5 said:
I'm seeing Earl being listed as the starting PR.

Perhaps the chart was revised from the time you pulled it up.

yup PR is Earl - Sherm - Richardson

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":1xalgco9 said:
ak3000":1xalgco9 said:

Bowie was technically waived with injury. He was also a 7th round investment, he was expected to compete at RT but showed up during overweight and out of shape. He dealt with injuries during OTAs and then he hurt his shoulder first day of training camp that was rumored to be a 4-6 month recovery.

Christine Michael was a 2nd round pick.
He didn't show up overweight.
He's one of the most athletically fit players on the team.
He hasn't been dealing with nagging injuries.
And he's been getting plenty of reps in Lynch's absence with good feedback on his performance.
Some of which is Carroll saying he has plans for getting Michael touches and is more or less excited at Michaels prospect.

Michael has 0% of getting cut unless he severely injures himself or goes pyscho prima donna status and becomes a cancer during the rest of the Pre-Season ... which is highly improbable.

This.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Michael isn't going to surpass Turbin on the depth chart until he proves it on the field in a game time situation. That is part of always compete. It doesn't start at square one at the beginning of the year. When you realize how important pass blocking is in the offense for a RB you'll understand why Turbin is ahead.

However, i don't put much stock in who a "starter" is because we rotate players constantly.