Lets hope its not true

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Dog

Reaction score
rainger":3i0s27dv said:
Why lock a thread that has just as much speculation as his holdout???

Why speculate when the source is a website that's other gems are titles such as:

Actor Danielle Day Lewis says “gender reassignment a success"
Justin Bieber on ‘terrorist watch list’
Colin Kaepernick, Peter Dinklage Caught by LA Police in Prostitution Sting
Video Claims to Prove Michelle Obama is a Man
Obama Will Seek Third Term
Obama Set to Appoint Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg as New FCC Chairman
Saddam Hussein alive and fighting in Iraq

-The Glove-

Reaction score
If you check out a site always look at what other articles they have on it. Here's a couple gems:

"Tea party prefers Putin to Obama"

"Justin Bieber on terrorist watch list"

" Michelle Obama teaming up with Monsanto to promote children’s food"

Rainger

Reaction score
I too hope it is not true and the site looks like an online national enquirer. However this possibility is not beyond the realm of reality.

He did make noises to this effect last year. And the team is not going to UP his pay to stay. This I think is exactly the kinda thing that ML is capable of doing.

I hope not, but you can not convince me this could not happen.

Having thought about it, I agree lets lock this thread, cause we don't want to have any conversations about anything that doesn't fit the social conscience.

We don't want this to happen, so even if it is a possibility, but because it comes from a nut crack site, lets lock the thread cause god forbid we cant have any one discuss anything that the thought police don't condone. PC gone mad. :stirthepot:

Steve2222

Reaction score
rainger":2lqri229 said:
I too hope it is not true and the site looks like an online national enquirer. However this possibility is not beyond the realm of reality.

He did make noises to this effect last year. And the team is not going to UP his pay to stay. This I think is exactly the kinda thing that ML is capable of doing.

I hope not, but you can not convince me this could not happen.

Usually elite players on a championship caliber team don't retire at the age of 28.

Rainger

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":h4wpi8wf said:
Are you unable to sense satire? Start a thread!
I agree but it is still a good conversation piece that we could be talking about till the games start. It is just as legit as all the hold out threads.

I think a good debate on if he would or would not retire is a great debate. I am tired of the will he or wont he show up to camp or will he or wont he honor his contract.

Lets go the whole hog. will he or will he not play. :stirthepot:

StaffAmerica74

Reaction score
Big play babs auote is from the mini camp a couple of months ago but they put it in there like it was last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.