NFL.com: "NFC West Training Camp Preview

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
NFL.com: "NFC West Training Camp Preview
Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:10 am
  • http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000366969/article/nfc-west-training-camp-preview-3-things-to-watch

Only a matter of days now until the "off" season is officially over and training camp begins. Just saw this posted on NFL.com and thought I'd share

Seattle Seahawks

1. Marshawn Lynch arrived for mandatory minicamp in mid-June, but that doesn't mean we've heard the last of his contract squabble. "Beast Mode" is no lock to report for training camp, even with Christine Michael coming like a freight train behind him.

2. After drafting playmakers Paul Richardson and Kevin Norwood in May, the Seahawks suddenly boast a crowded wide receiver corps. Sidney Rice will have to prove he's fully recovered from ACL surgery to make the final roster.

3. Although the Seahawks lost several key contributors to their Super Bowl run, they have a handful of young players ready to step into the rotation on defense. Keep an eye on linebackers Kevin Pierre-Louis and Korey Toomer, cornerback Tharold Simon, defensive end Greg Scruggs and defensive tackle Jesse Williams and Jordan Hill.
    :les:

kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• The Cardinals have "the two best cornerbacks in football"?

Sapp, go home; you're drunk!

(I actually do like Sapp as an analyst, but he's obviously just stirring the pot with that comment, lol.)
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• RolandDeschain wrote:The Cardinals have "the two best cornerbacks in football"?

Sapp, go home; you're drunk!

(I actually do like Sapp as an analyst, but he's obviously just stirring the pot with that comment, lol.)

I don't like him as an analyst. He talks out of his ass too much. Plus he is a hater that let's it get in the way of his work.

The one thing he was right about was Gregg Knapp. A guy that should be working a drive-thru window. Man he was a bad coordinator.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:01 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information