Chris Kluwe ratting out Rice and Jackson?!?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Ok, so for those that have been following the Chris Kluwe drama going on, you may have read this. For those who havent, read up.

http://deadspin.com/chris-kluwe-vs-the- ... 1607551863

One of the tweets Kluwe sent claiming a coverup of 2 vikings players with underage girls.

Well, if you read the first comment from one of the editors, you will see they had previously posted that tip and retracted it years ago. http://deadspin.com/5165714/the-one-whe ... rage-girls The article mentions that is was current seahawks players, Sidney Rice and Tarvaris Jackson. If kluwe has information about it and uses it in court (which after his tweet its very plausible he will), it will become public record and bad things could happen.

Its interesting. Dont come at me with your "why is this thread made" post.
    Last edited by Cartire on Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
    hawksincebirth wrote:So Russell has leverage but marshawn doesn't ? I thought its next man up. Hey we got t jack and bj Daniels right ??
    Cartire
    NET Veteran

• Can training camp start already?
    therealsm
    NET Rookie

• Chris Kluwe is becoming one of the most totally obnoxious players in the NFL. First he accuses the Vikings of unfairly firing him after HE HAD A TERRIBLE YEAR. Then other annoying stuff. Now this. Grrr....
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran

• It isnt interesting. Deadspin regrets even running it it was such a lousy rumor. Besides it said popular. It couldnt be TJack.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

• therealjohncarlson wrote:Chris Kluwe is becoming one of the most totally obnoxious players in the NFL. First he accuses the Vikings of unfairly firing him after HE HAD A TERRIBLE YEAR. Then other annoying stuff. Now this. Grrr....

That "TERRIBLE YEAR" was when he had his career best net punting average and the fewest touchbacks of his career where he was 2nd in the league in that category.

He was likely dropped because he was a pain in the ass combined with the fact that they could bring a guy in at $400k instead of paying Kluwe $1.4m.
    drrew
    NET Starter

• therealjohncarlson wrote:Chris Kluwe is becoming one of the most totally obnoxious players in the NFL. First he accuses the Vikings of unfairly firing him after HE HAD A TERRIBLE YEAR. Then other annoying stuff. Now this. Grrr....

statistically his net was a career high. Yaknow. The only actual punting stat that means anything whatsoever?

you may not like kluwe but I'm not gonna rag on a guy for being different and taking a stand and speaking his mind.
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran

• I used to kind of like Kluwe cause he's a gamer and a libertarian...but honestly he's become an insufferable douche.
    "Authority should derive from the consent of the governed, not from the threat of force."

- Barbie from Toy Story 3
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

• Million dollar body, ten cent head.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• Man swears he's Jose Canseco
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• If it is Jackson and Rice my only problem with Kluwe is that he would only be ratting out a couple of pedophiles to help his case. Dude should have never been silent about it.
    razor150
    NET Veteran

• For stuff like this we need some kind of Bat-Signal for SacHawk.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• Hawknballs wrote:
    therealjohncarlson wrote:Chris Kluwe is becoming one of the most totally obnoxious players in the NFL. First he accuses the Vikings of unfairly firing him after HE HAD A TERRIBLE YEAR. Then other annoying stuff. Now this. Grrr....

statistically his net was a career high. Yaknow. The only actual punting stat that means anything whatsoever?

you may not like kluwe but I'm not gonna rag on a guy for being different and taking a stand and speaking his mind.

This dude takes speaking your mind to a whole different level. Richard Sherman thinks this guy is an attention whore.
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran

• kearly wrote:For stuff like this we need some kind of Bat-Signal for SacHawk.

S
    HAWK
    Cats will rule the world...just ask my cat.
    Gollum had a ring...Bilbo took it...Frodo had it...Gollum got it back.
    Gollum never had OUR ring.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

• What in the hell about that article made you think it was RIce & Jackson?

"We all we got, we all we need"
    lukerguy
    NET Veteran

• lukerguy wrote:What in the hell about that article made you think it was RIce & Jackson?

Dude, read what I wrote. The First comment, by one of the writers on deadspin, linked to another article which was a retraction they did about those 2 after the team ask them to take it down. The guy is saying that if Kluwe has proof, this isnt the first theyve heard of it.

I added the retraction article about the 2.
    hawksincebirth wrote:So Russell has leverage but marshawn doesn't ? I thought its next man up. Hey we got t jack and bj Daniels right ??
    Cartire
    NET Veteran

• Cartire wrote:Its interesting. Dont come at me with your "why is this thread made" post.

You know a guy knows that he's making a good thread when he includes this in the OP.
    MidwestHawker
    NET Veteran

• Maybe this is who Doug Baldwin was subtweeting the other day, and maybe this is why Russ was saying all the stuff he tweeted!

:sarcasm_on:
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

• MidwestHawker wrote:
    Cartire wrote:Its interesting. Dont come at me with your "why is this thread made" post.

You know a guy knows that he's making a good thread when he includes this in the OP.

Because I knew that, unless you create a "Player/Team X is better/worse then us/them" thread, where debate runs on ad nauseam over subjective parameters, then the inevitable "Why is this a thread" "Is the offseason over yet" would commence.

This is actual stuff happening, with considerable real life consequences if the allegations are true. I know its easier to post in threads with "Hes the best because of "selective stat 136"", but sometimes its interesting to see real things happening too.

ESPECIALLY during the slowest part of the offseason. Anything is better then the 600th fandimonium thread.
    Cartire
    NET Veteran

• MidwestHawker wrote:
    Cartire wrote:Its interesting. Dont come at me with your "why is this thread made" post.

haha. true.
    kobebryant
    NET Veteran

• Wow, I'm all for gay rights but Chris Kluwe is a real scumbag for trying to drag down Rice/Jackson with an unsubstantiated rumor that has already been discredited. The title of this thread should not be "ratting out" because the rumor is false.
    hawknation2014
    NET Veteran

• Cartire wrote:Its interesting. Dont come at me with your "why is this thread made" post.

Maybe 'interesting' to gossip queens and tabloid readers.

Why was this thread made again? Oops, could this be classified as 'coming at you?' My bad 8-)
    "I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now"

Blitzer88 regarding trading Percy to the Jets
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

• HawKnPeppa wrote:

Maybe 'interesting' to gossip queens and tabloid readers.

Why was this thread made again? Oops, could this be classified as 'coming at you?' My bad 8-)

Why are you going at him? He is tired of football discussions on a football discussion board so he thought he'd TMZ it up a little bit.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

• Why have we not heard what Kluwe was wearing during this!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [size=50]“Give me your Loud, your Proud,
    Your Jacked Up masses yearning to Scream free,
    The Winning refuse of your Sea Town shore.
    Send these, the Passionate, Loyal, to me:
    I lift my 12 Flag beside the Lombardi.”

― Emma Lazarus (If she was a 12) By BraHn
    [/size]
    Brahn
    NET Veteran

• I hope this is not true but if it is we will be ok with Norwood ready to step in for Rice and Pryor and Daniels waiting to take over for Jackson.
    brimsalabim
    NET Veteran

• I believe the original rumor came out when Rice and Jackson were at the Vikings, so that is at least over 3 yrs ago. If it is true, justice needs to be done but everything I have seen about this has folks saying it had no merit.

Kluwe had a nice platform to speak for change and after the recent exchanges and published findings from the investigation, his name has been tarnished. I am not sure there is going to be any vindication for anyone in this mess.

Hate to see some unsubstantiated rumors come out like this. TJack seems like a decent family man, but that is looking at things from the outside. I think he has a couple young kids.

We will see what the court of public opinion does with this as well as what comes out in the lawsuit Kluwe will be filing against the Vikings.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:12 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information