EA puts LOB on the Madden 15 Welcome Screen

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• That's sick... Wish they could've all been on the cover, but that's a nice compromise right there
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• CLEAN-UP NEEDED ON AISLE TWELVE!

Awesome.

-The Glove- wrote:That's sick... Wish they could've all been on the cover, but that's a nice compromise right there

This is BETTER than the LOB getting the cover. 49ers fans can't put something over this to avoid seeing the Seattle love.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• RolandDeschain wrote:CLEAN-UP NEEDED ON AISLE TWELVE!

Awesome.

-The Glove- wrote:That's sick... Wish they could've all been on the cover, but that's a nice compromise right there

This is BETTER than the LOB getting the cover. 49ers fans can't put something over this to avoid seeing the Seattle love.

Lol. You're absolutely right. Didn't think about that
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• Fap
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

• I just posted this on the official 49ers forum in their NFL section. :lol:

Those that are registered over there can take a look.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• RolandDeschain wrote:I just posted this on the official 49ers forum in their NFL section. :lol:

That might get you banned! 8)
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

• Sports Hernia wrote:That might get you banned! 8)

Lawd hammercy, what would I do?
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• Awesome.
    20% off Karmaloop & 10% off PLNDR, rep code: DUCK20
    dontbelikethat
    NET Veteran

• Wow. That's awesome! Wonder if that's standard, to have the Super Bowl team superstars highlighted like that on that screen. Could be we just never correlated it before because it wasn't the 'Hawks.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• Seahawk Sailor wrote:Wow. That's awesome! Wonder if that's standard, to have the Super Bowl team superstars highlighted like that on that screen. Could be we just never correlated it before because it wasn't the 'Hawks.

No, it's usually another shot of the cover athlete.

It's awesome though, the LOB takeover!
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Throwdown wrote:
    Seahawk Sailor wrote:Wow. That's awesome! Wonder if that's standard, to have the Super Bowl team superstars highlighted like that on that screen. Could be we just never correlated it before because it wasn't the 'Hawks.

No, it's usually another shot of the cover athlete.

It's awesome though, the LOB takeover!

Saaaaaa-weeeeeeeet! Then it is a wonderful, wonderful compromise. Probably even better than having the whole LOB on the cover anyway.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• Nice compromise, EA. That was a great gesture.
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

• I agree that it's better than the cover. Some people take the game out of the case and never put it back- some people also download the game digitally. This way, you ALWAYS see the LOB, every time you start up the game.
    nategreat
    NET Veteran

• nategreat wrote:I agree that it's better than the cover. Some people take the game out of the case and never put it back- some people also download the game digitally. This way, you ALWAYS see the LOB, every time you start up the game.

My thought too.
    I like it and I don't even play.
    It's a huge "in your face, bitches"
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

• RolandDeschain wrote:I just posted this on the official 49ers forum in their NFL section. :lol:

Have to tell you bro, that was a poor attempt in trolling them. First of all its off a topic that anyone with half a brain wont care one bit. Second, what purpose did you serve other than making all Hawk fans look like douches with this move?

Think of it in this way, if a Niners fan came on here bragging after they saw Jerry Rice on the cover screen what will you think about them?
    kpak76
    NET Rookie

• kpak76 wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:I just posted this on the official 49ers forum in their NFL section. :lol:

Have to tell you bro, that was a poor attempt in trolling them. First of all its off a topic that anyone with half a brain wont care one bit. Second, what purpose did you serve other than making all Hawk fans look like douches with this move?

Think of it in this way, if a Niners fan came on here bragging after they saw Jerry Rice on the cover screen what will you think about them?

And why should we care that they think we're douches? We think the same of them. It's a rivalry. They're not supposed to like us.
    keatonisballin
    NET Starter

That looks great! Can't wait to get the game!
    raisethe3
    NET Rookie

• kpak76 wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:I just posted this on the official 49ers forum in their NFL section. :lol:

While I agree with your point about being lame and how ridiculous it would be for a digit to come here and do something similar, that's not what bothers me about Roland posting there.

Roland, that place is so collectively stupid, I genuinely fear for your brain cells. Quit going there, please!
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

• Vernon Davis will turn on his PS4, see that big ol' shot of Bam Bam raising his fist, and scream like a girl and take off running out of his house.

He'll be followed by Jimmy Graham, also screaming like a little bitch.
    HansGruber
    NET Veteran

• kpak76 wrote:

I did it primarily because in the thread about Sherman winning the Madden cover vote, a bunch of them were saying how they were just going to take the insert from the game out, or buy the digital version so they wouldn't have to see the cover. I couldn't resist; and oh, I wasn't trying to troll very hard because I don't want to get my account banned over there. They don't have a smack shack like we do.

Also, you're sounding like a Whiners fan. Take it easy.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• RolandDeschain wrote:
    kpak76 wrote:

I did it primarily because in the thread about Sherman winning the Madden cover vote, a bunch of them were saying how they were just going to take the insert from the game out, or buy the digital version so they wouldn't have to see the cover. I couldn't resist; and oh, I wasn't trying to troll very hard because I don't want to get my account banned over there. They don't have a smack shack like we do.

Also, you're sounding like a Whiners fan. Take it easy.

Just a fan that thinks stuff like this is on the childish level is all. I am all for the fans going back and forth with each other. But stuff like this is kind of annoying to both fanbases. Who cares what Whiner fans think when they see the Madden start screen. It's not as bad as some people go to though. Some fans really push the line between sane and insane.
    kpak76
    NET Rookie

• kpak76 wrote:Think of it in this way, if a Niners fan came on here bragging after they saw Jerry Rice on the cover screen what will you think about them?

If a 49ers fan came on here bragging about Jerry Rice being on the cover screen of their brand new Atari 5200 Super System, I'd think it was well deserved. Back then Jerry Rice was well deserving of the honor.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• Seahawk Sailor wrote:
    kpak76 wrote:Think of it in this way, if a Niners fan came on here bragging after they saw Jerry Rice on the cover screen what will you think about them?

If a 49ers fan came on here bragging about Jerry Rice being on the cover screen of their brand new Atari 5200 Super System, I'd think it was well deserved. Back then Jerry Rice was well deserving of the honor.

If a Niner fan is hurting form having to look at the LOB, he can just play Tecmo Bowl. Gawd was Rice impossible to stop in that game.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• Tweet from Sherman showing that picture:

Richard Sherman ‏@RSherman_25 Jul 20
    12s made this happen! #LOB #Seahawks pic.twitter.com/Z0WuvI5nC9

https://twitter.com/RSherman_25/status/ ... 3129854976
    :49ersmall: How many 49ers fans does it take to change a light bulb? They don't, they just talk about the ones they had. :49ersmall:
    lsheldon
    NET Veteran

• Ehh. Doesn't bother me, had to spend the whole season of Madden 12 looking at Peyton Hillis' face. I can manage this. :mrgreen:

Also, anyone here plays Online Team Play in a community? :lol:
    :les: Image :les:

pehawk wrote:I have a boner, right now, as I type this.
    IronSaint
    NET Starter

• raisethe3 wrote:Did anyone see a petition on trying to have another LOB alternate game covers? Lol, its funny that this is spreading.

Looks really cool.

Oh, its the petition link by the way.

http://www.change.org/petitions/ea-spor ... e_petition

Alternate downloable cover? Why not just print the image and make one if you want it that bad.. EA isn't going to pay 4 stars when they've already paid 1 for the cover AND made a concession by putting the LOB on the start screen. Much ado about nothing.
    :49ersmall: How many 49ers fans does it take to change a light bulb? They don't, they just talk about the ones they had. :49ersmall:
    lsheldon
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:33 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information