Pre-SuperBowl interview with Lawyer Milloy, Good Listen

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

  • Cool dude. Him and his buddy took this photo for us.
    Image

    True story.
    ITS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SEAHAWK FAN !
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 11671
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


  • Ah, BFS. Good to see you again.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 14546
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


  • Scottemojo wrote:Ah, BFS. Good to see you again.


    :)
    ITS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SEAHAWK FAN !
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 11671
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


  • Free BFS
    User avatar
    FargoHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 912
    Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:02 am


  • Didn't mean to hijack the thread.
    The photo was taken in honor of BFS though.
    :{)
    ITS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SEAHAWK FAN !
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 11671
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


  • pmedic920 wrote:Didn't mean to hijack the thread.
    The photo was taken in honor of BFS though.
    :{)


    What happened?
    Sherman Penitentiary
    Where there is no possibility of parole.

    LOCKED UP
    User avatar
    JaiSeaSea
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 533
    Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 11:32 pm


  • JaiSeaSea wrote:
    pmedic920 wrote:Didn't mean to hijack the thread.
    The photo was taken in honor of BFS though.
    :{)


    What happened?

    Apparantly that's a secret kept by an exclusive .net click. Very tight-lipped behavior regarding BFS.
    User avatar
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4177
    Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:01 pm


  • HawKnPeppa wrote:
    JaiSeaSea wrote:
    pmedic920 wrote:Didn't mean to hijack the thread.
    The photo was taken in honor of BFS though.
    :{)


    What happened?

    Apparantly that's a secret kept by an exclusive .net click. Very tight-lipped behavior regarding BFS.



    It's not a secret, it's a polarizing topic that nobody will benefit from discussing here.

    The point of my post is, that LM is a cool cat. Like I said him and his buddy took that picture for us.
    ITS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SEAHAWK FAN !
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 11671
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


  • Its BS.
    User avatar
    Subzero717
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9851
    Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm
    Location: Is Everything


  • pmedic920 wrote:
    HawKnPeppa wrote:
    JaiSeaSea wrote:
    pmedic920 wrote:Didn't mean to hijack the thread.
    The photo was taken in honor of BFS though.
    :{)


    What happened?

    Apparantly that's a secret kept by an exclusive .net click. Very tight-lipped behavior regarding BFS.



    It's not a secret, it's a polarizing topic that nobody will benefit from discussing here.

    The point of my post is, that LM is a cool cat. Like I said him and his buddy took that picture for us.


    Nobody benefits from most of the sh it posted here.
    Sherman Penitentiary
    Where there is no possibility of parole.

    LOCKED UP
    User avatar
    JaiSeaSea
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 533
    Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 11:32 pm




It is currently Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:26 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information