Kids choice sports

kidhawk

Reaction score
Nickelodeon kids choice sports awards just ended. They air again at 7 pm Seattle time tonight (15 minutes). I was flipping channels but saw Lynch and Thomas both make an appearance and an award for the twelves as well. May have been more seahawks stuff but I didn't watch it all.

Edit: times are from directv eastern NIK for west coast feed it starts at 8

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
kidhawk":35artxbg said:
Nickelodeon kids choice sports awards just ended. They air again at 7 pm Seattle time tonight (15 minutes). I was flipping channels but saw Lynch and Thomas both make an appearance and an award for the twelves as well. May have been more seahawks stuff but I didn't watch it all.

Edit: times are from directv eastern NIK for west coast feed it starts at 8
RW3 just won for the best newcomer of the year, thanked everyone, and said the award was for the kids at Seattle's childrens hospital. Pretty cool he mentioned those kids....

Cartire

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1h1b5sb7 said:
Werent kids choice awards on ESPN last night?

This was one of the best speeches I have seen. There was nothing "kids choice" about this. Stuart Scott went up a lot in my book.

Skip to 7:30 in. Watch the whole thing. Everyone.

[youtube]0Y6hOb0c1yc[/youtube]

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/article-1/Russell-Wilson-12s-honored-Marshawn-Lynch-Earl-Thomas-slimed-at-Kids-Choice-Sports-Awards/04826ece-c0c8-4cc8-bf4b-f3811edb6797[/urltargetblank]

Article posted on seahawks.com with video clips from the awards for those who didn't watch.