I Come In Peace!

Ramsfan

Reaction score
New to the forum. I am a huge Rams Fan and Thought I would log in from time to time to get your perspective on upcoming games especially against each other! Congrats on the super Bowl win. One thing we might have in common is we both hate the Niners! That said I would like to know is there one thing on my team that you view would be a challenge for your team this upcoming season? For the Rams I think are our biggest challenge is trying to keep your defense from shutting down Bradford. We're counting on him to perform at a higher level this year. Also containing Russell Wilson will be a huge challenge. All in all I can't wait for the season to start! Good luck! Niners 0-16!

kobebryant

Reaction score
:2:

While the Hawks oline has the upside and potential to be very good and vastly improved (better health, young guys) , until that happens they are a question mark. And obviously if it doesn't improve, that mismatch with the Rams stacked dline could be a game changer as Donald, Brockers, Quinn, Long and Hayes are all big time.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Jeff Fisher seems to have you guys headed in the right direction. Excellent draft class, looking very strong in the trenches, like the idea of Zac Stacy running behind that big offensive line. Sam Bradford's decision making is obviously a question mark that you are stuck with for the foreseeable future. . . hope your team beats the crap out of the Whiners.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
Ram Rules will be our down fall.

[youtube]0-d-Hf5Zzn4[/youtube]

lsheldon

Reaction score
DynoHawk":2huhk8l4 said:
Ram Rules will be our down fall.

[youtube]0-d-Hf5Zzn4[/youtube]

Uh-Oh, another franchise that has to tell their fans how to root for the team.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Ramsfan":17bxsq3t said:
New to the forum. I am a huge Rams Fan and Thought I would log in from time to time to get your perspective on upcoming games especially against each other! Congrats on the super Bowl win. One thing we might have in common is we both hate the Niners! That said I would like to know is there one thing on my team that you view would be a challenge for your team this upcoming season? For the Rams I think are our biggest challenge is trying to keep your defense from shutting down Bradford. We're counting on him to perform at a higher level this year. Also containing Russell Wilson will be a huge challenge. All in all I can't wait for the season to start! Good luck! Niners 0-16!

Your D-line is evil and should be broken up for the good of the nation, and of the world in general.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
People have already mentioned the defensive line. Because it is the correct answer. Totes jelly.

ManBunts

Reaction score
What would you take for Robert Quinn?

I like the Rams. Not as much as Seattle, but I think to an extent they mirror us. Young, brash, super talented. Your DL is a nightmare. But your offense can't back them up. Stacy has lots of potential, but Bradford is a failed experiment. So much talent at WR being wasted because he's there. That and discipline. I think you had a good chance beating us last year, except I think you had like 100 yards in personal foul penalties alone. Gotta focus that anger. As soon as the Rams learn to play smart football, they'll be a force to be reckoned with

kpak76

Reaction score
I dunno.... Bradford looked pretty good before he got hurt last year. The Rams could end up with a WC spot this year. They have the defense, and the offense looks like it is much improved.

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
I was quite afraid that the three extra first-round picks from Washington would be an unbalancing trade, but I am happy that the trade didn't really work out for either team, with Griffin not really tearing it up and the Rams, until this year, taking positions they could have filled in later rounds without losing much talent.

Still, the sheer weight of those draft picks adds up, and the Rams have a chance to be good. Unfortunately, hanging the season success on Bradford is problematic at best. Maybe in another division, but in this one your QB had better be able to extend a play, because the defenses don't give up anything. Pocket passers need not apply.

I do think the 49ers are in a state of decline, so there should be an opening for 2nd place in the division. The Rams could easily take that with their very solid defense.

It's currently our turn to top the division, and looks like it will be for a while, barring significant injury. The combination of our front office and coach is exceptionally strong because we don't need high draft picks to assemble incredible depth.

ringless

Reaction score
As a cards fan. I also hate the niners, and an jealous of everything the Seahawks have going for them. While the rams are improving I still think they take 4th this year in the division. Outside of that crazy d-line I'm not sure what else puts fear into am opposing team. Cards third, SF 2nd and Seattle again in first.

HansGruber

Reaction score
I really thought the Rams would be #2 in the NFCW this last season, and overtake the Whiners. I thought Bradford might finally prove himself. Even came on this forum and made this argument multiple times, and lost my pool because I kept picking them.

I've given up on the Rams. Fisher is a mediocre-at-best coach who has mostly gotten to mediocre by encouraging his teams to play dirty. We saw that in the matchup last season. WTF is wrong with that team? They had zero discipline, it was laughable. Further, I'm done with Bradford. He proved to me last season to be another David Carr, the guy I kept thinking would turn it around but who just got too beat up early in his career and eventually became a hollow shell of his former self and never lived up to his potential.

The Rams defense is good for sure, and even the RB Zac Stacy (?) is darn good. But I don't see them being much better than mediocre again. I just don't see Fisher taking that team to the top.

HansGruber

Reaction score
ringless":16hznvms said:
As a cards fan. I also hate the niners, and an jealous of everything the Seahawks have going for them. While the rams are improving I still think they take 4th this year in the division. Outside of that crazy d-line I'm not sure what else puts fear into am opposing team. Cards third, SF 2nd and Seattle again in first.

The Cards are a much better team overall than the Whiners, and I think this is the year they seriously battle for that second spot. The only thing holding you back is Carson Palmer. Honestly, with the right QB, the Cardinals would really be a frightening matchup. I see them as the Seahawks with no QB, basically. You all really impressed me in that game at Seattle. That was dominant.

Just had to add: That was the most dominant opponent performance I've ever seen at the Clink. The Cards are the only team I really see being a threat to the Seahawks over the next few years. Deonne Buchanon was an absolutely sick pick, my stomach turned when they made it. I think the Cards are going to surprise a lot of people this season. If the Seahawks don't make the Superbowl, it will be because of the Cards - not the Whiners.

OP
OP
R

Ramsfan

Reaction score
Cool feedback! I don't know what to make of our offense. At times there are flashes of success and other times flashes of misery. Good to be part of the west though. Who would you rate higher, Bradford or Palmer? I'm biased so of course I'll pick Bradford. But who would you rather face on Sunday? Thanks!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Ramsfan":epolum5m said:
Cool feedback! I don't know what to make of our offense. At times there are flashes of success and other times flashes of misery. Good to be part of the west though. Who would you rate higher, Bradford or Palmer? I'm biased so of course I'll pick Bradford. But who would you rather face on Sunday? Thanks!

Bradford, so far, hasn't thrown 4 picks in a game against our defense. So, I guess he gets the nod at this point. Damning with faint praise, though.