Problem between Russell and Doug??

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Problem between Russell and Doug??
Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:15 am
  • hawknation2014 wrote:I don't care whether it was intended to be about Wilson, the fact that Baldwin's not disputing it makes it seem like he's intentionally trying to stir the pot via twitter. He should get a new hobby. If he spent his off-season working at ten different camps for underprivileged kids, he probably wouldn't be this bored.

If he denied it now a lot of people would say it proves it was about Rw or why bother.
    Anthony!
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:15 am
  • HansGruber wrote:
    The_Z_Man wrote:What cracks me up, is I watch all this BS about how great the 12's are... "best fans in the world" yada yada yada.

Then you read threads like this, blowing pointless blotter up and you think.

Who cares, and WTF is this, Philadelphia?

And then I read quotes like this, attacking the entire Seahawks fan base, and I think:

Who cares, and WTF are you, a Whiners fan?

You don't like the 12s? You think it's BS? Why waste time on our board? You think a single person here cares what some anonymous douche-nozzle on the interwebz thinks about the 12th Man? Join the rest of the haters, loser.

I was a Seahawk fan when most kids here were still in diapers.

I am pointing out the ridiculousness of THIS THREAD. This thread is not up to the standards of "best fans" or 12's.

It's pointless, futile, irrelevant gossip... who would want to stir up or "imagine" trouble on your own team? The stuff of speculation here is what 13 year old girls would do, not "the 12th man", and that's just the facts.

You call me a hater, but you are the one having a little temper tantrum and ranting at me like a child.

Point is, I am embarrassed for this fan base right now, well, I should say the portion of this fanbase who took a tweet out of context and blew it up into drama.

Baldwin nailed it. "People trying to stir up drama." Dead on.
    Last edited by The_Z_Man on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
    The_Z_Man
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:18 am
  • hawknation2014 wrote:I don't care whether it was intended to be about Wilson, the fact that Baldwin's not disputing it makes it seem like he's intentionally trying to stir the pot via twitter. He should get a new hobby. If he spent his off-season working at ten different camps for underprivileged kids, he probably wouldn't be this bored.

I think you are the one who might need a new hobby.
    Super Bowl Champions

Conference Champions
    2005, 2013

Division Champions
    1988, 1999, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2013

"Hell no! I wanna go get my rang!"
    Seahawks1983
    NET Starter

Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:19 am
  • The_Z_Man wrote:
    HansGruber wrote:
    The_Z_Man wrote:What cracks me up, is I watch all this BS about how great the 12's are... "best fans in the world" yada yada yada.

Then you read threads like this, blowing pointless blotter up and you think.

Who cares, and WTF is this, Philadelphia?

And then I read quotes like this, attacking the entire Seahawks fan base, and I think:

Who cares, and WTF are you, a Whiners fan?

You don't like the 12s? You think it's BS? Why waste time on our board? You think a single person here cares what some anonymous douche-nozzle on the interwebz thinks about the 12th Man? Join the rest of the haters, loser.

I was a Seahawk fan when most kids here were still in diapers.

I am pointing out the ridiculousness of THIS THREAD. This thread is not up to the standards of "best fans" or 12's.

It's pointless, futile, irrelevant gossip... who would want to stir up or "imagine" trouble on your own team? The stuff of speculation here is what 13 year old girls would do, not "the 12th man", and that's just the facts.

You call me a hater, but you are the one having a little temper tantrum and ranting at me like a child.

Point is, I am embarrassed for this fan base right now.

Baldwin nailed it. "People trying to stir up drama." Dead on.

This point is silly, as much as I love Z_Man. BALDWIN is the one trying to stir up drama by using cryptic tweets and selectively answering people that ask him about it. He wants attention.

I think it's beneath the "best fans in the world" to always defend our own players who act like 12-year-olds no matter what, personally. Baldwin has way more issues than the maker of this thread does.
    "If given the opportunity without fear of incarceration, I would honestly beat the living **** out of Jerry Rice."

--Internet tough guy HawkWow being a MAN on the internet
    Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran

Location: God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwest

Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:23 am
  • hawknation2014 wrote:Doug Baldwin Jr
    ‏@DougBaldwinJr
    @Seaswab12 @JML1777 funny thing is, I was speaking about myself. It was you all that wanted it so badly to be drama. :)

https://twitter.com/DougBaldwinJr/statu ... 2444645376

So that ends the drama, not about Rw can this die now.
    Anthony!
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:24 am
  • Smelly McUgly wrote: BALDWIN is the one trying to stir up drama by using cryptic tweets and selectively answering people that ask him about it. He wants attention.

I think it's beneath the "best fans in the world" to always defend our own players who act like 12-year-olds no matter what, personally. Baldwin has way more issues than the maker of this thread does.

Baldwin is what he is, dude is edgy, hot headed, and super emotional. Works in football not in media... that's why I don't follow him on twitter or speculate on what he might be thinking or saying.
    The_Z_Man
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:24 am
  • Seahawks1983 wrote:I think you are the one who might need a new hobby.

That may be true.

Russell Wilson should be a model for us all. He has turned his charity work into essentially a second job. Organizing ten camps with hundreds of kids at each is very draining. And he's doing this work while going through the painful process of a divorce. What some call robotic, I think of as classy. I wish more athletes would seek to avoid the drama by representing their team in the classy way Wilson has.
    hawknation2014
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:34 am
  • The_Z_Man wrote:
    Smelly McUgly wrote: BALDWIN is the one trying to stir up drama by using cryptic tweets and selectively answering people that ask him about it. He wants attention.

Baldwin is what he is, dude is edgy, hot headed, and super emotional. Works in football not in media... that's why I don't follow him on twitter or speculate on what he might be thinking or saying.

I typically don't either unless someone posts it here. When I came into this thread, I saw another instance of Baldwin begging for attention. Maybe the dude should try running a football camp of his own if he's this bored...or maybe he just wants to be nice and give us all something to talk about in the weeks between OTAs and training camp.
    "If given the opportunity without fear of incarceration, I would honestly beat the living **** out of Jerry Rice."

--Internet tough guy HawkWow being a MAN on the internet
    Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran

Location: God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwest

Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:39 am
  • Anthony! wrote:
    hawknation2014 wrote:Doug Baldwin Jr
    ‏@DougBaldwinJr
    @Seaswab12 @JML1777 funny thing is, I was speaking about myself. It was you all that wanted it so badly to be drama. :)

https://twitter.com/DougBaldwinJr/statu ... 2444645376

So that ends the drama, not about Rw can this die now.

Obviously, he wasn't only referring to himself . . .

"I’m blessed to be in the position I am as a professional athlete and role model to younger kids. Wasn’t too long ago I was a kid dreaming…

"… But for the person I am and what I believe in, I will not be robotic in what I display as my “brand.” I will not be fake as some are.

"I want kids to look at me and say “He’s real. He’s genuine. He is not just trying to make his ‘brand’ look good” …

"Humility is a real thing. But some fake it really well for their own gain. That to me is more sinister than anything in this business."
    hawknation2014
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:40 am
  • This topic has probably run its course.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Previous

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:45 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information