Seahawks + Lombardi visit Anchorage, AK

jonkchar

Reaction score
This week Heath Farwell, Mike Morgan & Bryan Walters visited Anchorage AK as part of the 12 tour. At first we went to the local golf course for a charity event and they told us it was a private event, but that they would be meeting later at a local pizza bar and grill. It was cool cause there was other 12s there too.
Went to the event and the players stopped by along with Blitz. I was able to try on the Super Bowl ring. They were parading the Lombardi trophy around for a few minutes. It went right by me so without even thinking I patted it. The VP of community relations nearly had an anuerism lol. I guess youre not supposed to touch it! It was a short visit before they were whisked away to another event so I only got Heath Farwell's autograph, he seemed more comfortable in the setting compared to the other two guys.
Seems like they were brought up by our local Sea Hawker booster clubs so if anyone wants a better chance to access to these type of events, I'd recommend looking up an active local Sea Hawker booster club. Go 'Hawks!