Hawks Nest

srjay1812

Reaction score
I just want to double check before I buy my tickets, can anyone tell me what rows in section 147 & 149 are Hawks Nest seats? We are coming in from out of town and I don't want to mess up buying the tickets. Thanks!

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
All rows in those sections are the Hawks Nest. All Aluminum seating

Reaction score
Fwiw, 146 and 150 above Row L ate also in the Hawks Nest. .. think ix them as the outsides if the triangle that the Nest is basically made up of.

jonkchar

Reaction score
I went with a friend last year, my wife and I were a few rows up on the side by the end zone and my friend sat in the Hawks Nest, he said next time he'd probably sit somewhere else (it was the Jacksonville game so it was rainy and a bit windy)

justafan

Reaction score
jonkchar":8ocpvmk6 said:
I went with a friend last year, my wife and I were a few rows up on the side by the end zone and my friend sat in the Hawks Nest, he said next time he'd probably sit somewhere else (it was the Jacksonville game so it was rainy and a bit windy)

My least favorite seats are low and outside the 10 yardline.If i am not going to sit inside the 20s I would rather have 300 than 100,
I would rather be dry than wet also.lol

fisholot

Reaction score
I moved my seats outta the Nest to the 300's just so I can have a cup holder for my beer... that.s the only down fall, lots of spilled drinks...