Brock & Salk is back!

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Brock & Salk is back!
Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:12 pm

Re: Brock & Salk is back!
Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:25 pm
  • Awesome! Brock and Salk had a much better morning show
    tifferradish
    NET Rookie

Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:48 pm
  • Finally 710 has a local morning show. I hate Mike and Mike
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:35 pm
  • Wow, what a great surprise! ONeill can be so annoying and his arrogant hyperbole gets out of control sometimes.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:34 pm
  • I liked Danny with Wyman and Moore. He wasn't as much of a goof off as he tended to be with Brock.
    Interesting that they gave Grey his own show. I like him.
    Brock and Salk was the best. Was really sad when he went to Boston. Picked a hell of a time to do it with the Boston Marathon bombing and Aaron Hernandez.
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:39 pm
  • :thirishdrinkers:
    20% off Karmaloop & 10% off PLNDR, rep code: DUCK20
    dontbelikethat
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:52 pm
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:54 pm
  • Can't stand Brock and his delivery style. The way he describes things and trys to embellish his point I find annoying.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:05 pm
  • ^ Dom also hates America and roots for terrorists.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:06 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:^ Dom also hates America and roots for terrorists.

No. I am just the least useless person here.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:08 pm
  • I think you need some cornbread.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:30 pm
  • Get a room, you two.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:36 pm
  • Tech Worlds wrote:Can't stand Brock and his delivery style. The way he describes things and trys to embellish his point I find annoying.

Radio isnt as bad as play by play.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:05 pm
  • I liked Danny. never listened to Salk.

Brock is all right with just the wrong mixture of Opie and Ned Flanders
    Smellyman
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:35 pm
  • Smellyman wrote:I liked Danny. never listened to Salk.

Exactly this. Didn't start downloading their shows until after Danny joined the show.

Danny is fine, EXCEPT when he takes talk time away from interviewees by trying to make a lame joke. Still, he has a good rapport with Brock.

I'll miss him.

.....................................................................................-Webzone Niner fan GhostOfJimmyDean
    Trenchbroom
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:45 pm
  • Trenchbroom wrote:
    Smellyman wrote:I liked Danny. never listened to Salk.

Exactly this. Didn't start downloading their shows until after Danny joined the show.

Danny is fine, EXCEPT when he takes talk time away from interviewees by trying to make a lame joke. Still, he has a good rapport with Brock.

I'll miss him.

The rapport between Brock and Salk was frickin money! Hopefully the time away didn't screw things up too bad.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:54 pm
  • Very excited about this. Brock and Salk eventually turned into my favourite sports radio show, ever. The rapport was great, they had a great combination of knowledge where Brock was strong where Salk was weak and vice versa.
    seahawk2k
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:12 pm
  • That's going to be the best lineup in radio. Glad Salk is back on the air. Danny, Dave and Moore is going to be a good show too.
    I'm In!

What attracted you to the Seahawks?
    “It’s a combination of what I believe the coaches are doing here, the atmosphere and what I think we’re going to do here in the future. I think we’re going to win and win a lot and be a championship team.” – Zac Miller, August 4, 2011
    Seafan
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:36 pm
  • I know Salk has a cult following up here, but I am in the minority where I can't stand the guy.

Oh well, I am rarely listening to the radio from 7-10 anyway so no big deal.
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:21 pm
  • Nice. No more Mike and mike! And far less Gros in my schedule. Win win
    "When is the NFL going to start fining receivers for running routes across KAM’S MIDDLE?!?!"
    -bpup33
    Sprfunk
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:54 pm
  • Should be interesting. A milk train comeback..
    The Moment: Image
    TwilightError
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:04 am
  • Great news. Shame it didn't work out for him in Boston, but glad he's back.
    uncle fester
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:21 am
  • Great news, salk is cool. 710 kicks the crap out of kjr. KJR spends way too much time on sports nobody cares about like golf, soccer, NASCAR, etc.
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:40 am
  • Hasselbeck wrote:I know Salk has a cult following up here, but I am in the minority where I can't stand the guy.

I'm with you.

I remember after the Hawks beat the Bears in 2012, the spin from Skip Bayless and the other Wilson doubters was that "he couldn't throw from the pocket." Brock and Salk had Mike Sando on to refute that claim and he had the stats to back it up. Salk started laughing at Sando when he started presenting his statistics and kept laughing so long and loud that I couldn't hear a word Sando was trying to say. It was annoying as hell.

"Brock and Danny" might not have been award-winning radio but I really can't stand Salk. Not happy to hear that he is back.
    Shadowhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:43 am
  • Shadowhawk wrote:
    Hasselbeck wrote:I know Salk has a cult following up here, but I am in the minority where I can't stand the guy.

I'm with you.

I remember after the Hawks beat the Bears in 2012, the spin from Skip Bayless and the other Wilson doubters was that "he couldn't throw from the pocket." Brock and Salk had Mike Sando on to refute that claim and he had the stats to back it up. Salk started laughing at Sando when he started presenting his statistics and kept laughing so long and loud that I couldn't hear a word Sando was trying to say. It was annoying as hell.

"Brock and Danny" might not have been award-winning radio but I really can't stand Salk. Not happy to hear that he is back.

They were laughing because they were playing computer sounds in the background because Brock and Salk had a brief running gag that Sando was a robot/computer with his statistics. The reaction to it wasn't positive. It wasn't that he disagreed with him.
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:31 am
  • I would be pleased if Groz and Moore were delegated to the 3am to 7am shift now occupied by a live version of Mike/Mike..

Where can I find Seahawks98.com???
    Barthawk
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*

Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:38 am
  • Salk will be the second best radio host in the area. Dick Fain and Brock will have a contest for worst sidekick. Shame is that Salk is up against the best radio host in the area.
    "So between my friends and I we have been at every home game to date this year, and we have all been plotting the offensive plays called. " ------Anthony!
    Tical21
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:57 am
  • Glad to see Salk back.

On another note...........Jim Moore, why? Dude's like your drunk out of touch 60 year old uncle that just blurts out whatever stupid thought that comes into his head regardless of whether it's factual or not.

I don't love Softy, and I like Wyman.......but I REFUSE to listen to Jim Moore. He may have been a good sports columnist 30 years ago, but now he's just an old out of touch burned out hack.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:09 am
  • I was never a fan of Salk, he didn't seem to grasp Seattle sports. I was "happy" when he moved back east....that was until I heard Danny O'Niel...yikes.

Needless to say getting Salk back is a MAJOR upgrade to danny...
    SUPERBOWL!!
    Hawkfan77
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:09 pm
  • Hawknballs wrote:Great news, salk is cool. 710 kicks the crap out of kjr. KJR spends way too much time on sports nobody cares about like golf, soccer, NASCAR, etc.

Golf yes, but the others? Not so much.

If anything, they spend too much time on the NFL. I don't need to listen to Holmgren 5 days a week, especially in the off season.
    Super Bowl Champions

Conference Champions
    2005, 2013

Division Champions
    1988, 1999, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2013

"Hell no! I wanna go get my rang!"
    Seahawks1983
    NET Starter

Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:29 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    On another note...........Jim Moore, why? Dude's like your drunk out of touch 60 year old uncle that just blurts out whatever stupid thought that comes into his head regardless of whether it's factual or not.

You left out "With money on the game". Personally, he is my favorite personality for exactly the reasons that you list. And Moore frequently admits that your description is accurate.
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:24 pm
  • Very nice! Glad to have Brock and Salk back together.
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:26 pm
  • Wouldn't mind seeing Groz move on, and Jim Moore is brutal.
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:26 pm
  • I've lived a lot of places and listened to a lot of bad radio, but Danny O'neil was the only radio guy I ever listened to that just flat out pissed me off. Danny rarely goes a full hour without making a factual error or saying something laughably moronic. The worst part is when he interrupts the program on the air to tell Brock or the producer that he is factually wrong about something, which is a no-no (that's broadcasting 101). What's worse is that O'neil makes a big deal out of these situations and in most of them he's actually the one who's factually incorrect himself, not the person he jumps on. I would guess at least 75% of the time that Danny throws a wrench in the program to tell someone they are dead wrong about a fact, he's actually the one who's wrong and the person he interrupted was 100% correct.

He's also kind of an ass, he made things pretty personal with Tom Wassell (Wassell is a bit insensitive himself, but is infinitely more eloquent, interesting and intelligent than Danny is). O'neil also has a habit of being told not to say certain things and saying them anyway, and then you have his venomous comments after Wassell left... there is definitely a vindictive side to him at times. O'neil to me was almost like Jim Mora with a smile and a bow tie.

Brock has some bad broadcasting habits on radio, but he's a guy that just "gets it" when it comes to football. Other sports, not so much (I cringe hearing him talk about "advanced stats" and "Sabermetricians" in baseball, even though he does mean well). I think he's spot on just about 100% of the time with the Seahawks. He's not perfect, but he's the brightest mind on Seattle sports radio and has been for some time.

So thankful that I don't have to endure Danny to hear Brock anymore. I kind of think those guys brought out the worst in each other. Danny was more of an ass with Brock around than he was with guest hosts. And Brock caught the "lets make a story out of a non-story" idiocy bug from Danny, and in general the amount of time it took Brock to get to his point got even longer with Danny around.

Danny was actually non-horrible with some of the guest hosts he worked with, and I thought he was surprisingly decent as a solo act. The one exception were the times when he subbed in with Wyman. Wyman is so anti-intellectual, if Brock carried the Brock and Danny show with his insights then Wyman dragged it down by an equal amount. I'm by no means a O'neil fan but I feel sorry for him that he's stuck with Wyman now.

I would love to see Wassell brought back as the producer for Brock and Salk. Maybe that would be a "three's a crowd" situation, but I always thought Wassell and Brock worked very well together.

Regarding the news, 1000% unsurprising. Once Salk got fired in Boston you knew he'd be back with Brock eventually, and Danny's shit show expedited the process. The game of musical chairs with all the producers hinted at a lineup change, and when they hyped the "7.14.14" stuff, by process of elimination it could only be Brock and Salk.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:41 pm
  • Tical21 wrote:Salk will be the second best radio host in the area. Dick Fain and Brock will have a contest for worst sidekick. Shame is that Salk is up against the best radio host in the area.

Mitch in the Morning?
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:18 pm
  • kearly wrote:
    Tical21 wrote:Salk will be the second best radio host in the area. Dick Fain and Brock will have a contest for worst sidekick. Shame is that Salk is up against the best radio host in the area.

Mitch in the Morning?

Lord preserve us. Is he still on?

I knew there was a reason I didn't listen to 950 any more.

Worst. Host. Ever. Annoying, whiney, puerile, misogynistic.
    HawkHack
    NET Rookie

Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:42 pm
  • kearly wrote:I've lived a lot of places and listened to a lot of bad radio, but Danny O'neil was the only radio guy I ever listened to that just flat out pissed me off. Danny rarely goes a full hour without making a factual error or saying something laughably moronic. The worst part is when he interrupts the program on the air to tell Brock or the producer that he is factually wrong about something, which is a no-no (that's broadcasting 101). What's worse is that O'neil makes a big deal out of these situations and in most of them he's actually the one who's factually incorrect himself, not the person he jumps on. I would guess at least 75% of the time that Danny throws a wrench in the program to tell someone they are dead wrong about a fact, he's actually the one who's wrong and the person he interrupted was 100% correct.

He's also kind of an ass, he made things pretty personal with Tom Wassell (Wassell is a bit insensitive himself, but is infinitely more eloquent, interesting and intelligent than Danny is). O'neil also has a habit of being told not to say certain things and saying them anyway, and then you have his venomous comments after Wassell left... there is definitely a vindictive side to him at times. O'neil to me was almost like Jim Mora with a smile and a bow tie.

Brock has some bad broadcasting habits on radio, but he's a guy that just "gets it" when it comes to football. Other sports, not so much (I cringe hearing him talk about "advanced stats" and "Sabermetricians" in baseball, even though he does mean well). I think he's spot on just about 100% of the time with the Seahawks. He's not perfect, but he's the brightest mind on Seattle sports radio and has been for some time.

So thankful that I don't have to endure Danny to hear Brock anymore. I kind of think those guys brought out the worst in each other. Danny was more of an ass with Brock around than he was with guest hosts. And Brock caught the "lets make a story out of a non-story" idiocy bug from Danny, and in general the amount of time it took Brock to get to his point got even longer with Danny around.

Danny was actually non-horrible with some of the guest hosts he worked with, and I thought he was surprisingly decent as a solo act. The one exception were the times when he subbed in with Wyman. Wyman is so anti-intellectual, if Brock carried the Brock and Danny show with his insights then Wyman dragged it down by an equal amount. I'm by no means a O'neil fan but I feel sorry for him that he's stuck with Wyman now.

I would love to see Wassell brought back as the producer for Brock and Salk. Maybe that would be a "three's a crowd" situation, but I always thought Wassell and Brock worked very well together.

Regarding the news, 1000% unsurprising. Once Salk got fired in Boston you knew he'd be back with Brock eventually, and Danny's shit show expedited the process. The game of musical chairs with all the producers hinted at a lineup change, and when they hyped the "7.14.14" stuff, by process of elimination it could only be Brock and Salk.

I liked Danny. When he was wrong and the "fact checker" came in, it was great. And he was quite humble and self dprecating about being fat and dumpy, butchering English and getting things wrong. He also seemed great with guest hosts.
    Smellyman
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:35 am
  • Smellyman wrote:I liked Danny. When he was wrong and the "fact checker" came in, it was great. And he was quite humble and self dprecating about being fat and dumpy, butchering English and getting things wrong. He also seemed great with guest hosts.

I think the fact checker schtick got old for Danny really quick. Danny eventually lost his ability to conceal his contempt for Wassell, at one point even saying Wassell "would be missed like a canker sore." I think the fact checker friction was probably the primary instigator between those two, unless there was off the air stuff going on.

Danny is a bit self-depreciating at times. I think on his own, or in the right company, he's a decent enough guy. I agree that with guest hosts he is better, in fact Brock and Wassell made this observation as well.

But I've pretty much listened to all his radio since he started, and I've lost count of how many times he made things personal or was an ass. Wassell is almost as much of an ass as Danny, but whereas Wassell is sharp, Danny says the dumbest shit every single day, so it's a lot easier for me to put up with Wassell's shortcomings.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:08 am
  • kearly wrote:
    Smellyman wrote:I liked Danny. When he was wrong and the "fact checker" came in, it was great. And he was quite humble and self dprecating about being fat and dumpy, butchering English and getting things wrong. He also seemed great with guest hosts.

I think the fact checker schtick got old for Danny really quick. Danny eventually lost his ability to conceal his contempt for Wassell, at one point even saying Wassell "would be missed like a canker sore." I think the fact checker friction was probably the primary instigator between those two, unless there was off the air stuff going on.

Danny is a bit self-depreciating at times. I think on his own, or in the right company, he's a decent enough guy. I agree that with guest hosts he is better, in fact Brock and Wassell made this observation as well.

But I've pretty much listened to all his radio since he started, and I've lost count of how many times he made things personal or was an ass. Wassell is almost as much of an ass as Danny, but whereas Wassell is sharp, Danny says the dumbest shit every single day, so it's a lot easier for me to put up with Wassell's shortcomings.

Interesting then that Wassell is now Danny's producer in the afternoon.
    Les - "Mark, you're my favorite player"
    Mark - "Mine too!"
    RockHawk
    * NET Landlord *

Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:18 am
  • RockHawk wrote:
    kearly wrote:
    Smellyman wrote:I liked Danny. When he was wrong and the "fact checker" came in, it was great. And he was quite humble and self dprecating about being fat and dumpy, butchering English and getting things wrong. He also seemed great with guest hosts.

Interesting then that Wassell is now Danny's producer in the afternoon.

I think Kip is just pissed because Danny doesn't answer his questions during the Seahawks chat...

Barthawk
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*

Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:19 am
  • kearly wrote:

I don't post here much or at all really, but I am friends with some people at 710, and this post could not be further from the truth. This poster is using his own dislike of Danny and projecting it on to other people he doesn't even know. If you don't like Danny, so be it, but don't speak for people who you don't even know (clearly).
    FlyHawksFly
    NET Bench Warmer

Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:22 am
  • FlyHawksFly wrote:
    kearly wrote:

I don't post here much or at all really, but I am friends with some people at 710, and this post could not be further from the truth. This poster is using his own dislike of Danny and projecting it on to other people he doesn't even know. If you don't like Danny, so be it, but don't speak for people who you don't even know (clearly).

Interesting.. feel free to let your friends know that Groz would draw the most ratings at around 3am.

Barthawk
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*

Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:36 am
  • They were the best show on local radio before Salk left, but can they recapture the magic and be as good as they were before? I hope so!

Either way I am excited and will be listening daily!
    DJrmb
    NET Rookie

Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:48 am
  • The above posts are interesting; I don't listen daily when it's the football offseason so I may have missed important stuff, but I was always under the impression that Danny and Wassell were just making friendly digs at each other as guys do, and not that they actually dislike each other. Wassell is the far better person to listen to, but Danny has always just struck me as a decent enough guy who is pretty bad at the talk show thing.
    MidwestHawker
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:09 am
  • Basis4day wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:

You left out "With money on the game". Personally, he is my favorite personality for exactly the reasons that you list. And Moore frequently admits that your description is accurate.

Ugg, if I want ill informed sports talk I'll call up my buddies.

I listen to sports talk for intelligent conversation and entertainment. Moore was bearable with Calabro because Kevin could play off Jim due to their common age........but he just doesn't fit with Wyman. Every show is Wyman and Grey trying to interject some researched opinions and Jim just puking up stupid opinions he thought up on the spot and then saying "I'm probably not even close to right, but that's just what I think!"
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:46 am
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    Basis4day wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:

Ugg, if I want ill informed sports talk I'll call up my buddies.

I listen to sports talk for intelligent conversation and entertainment. Moore was bearable with Calabro because Kevin could play off Jim due to their common age........but he just doesn't fit with Wyman. Every show is Wyman and Grey trying to interject some researched opinions and Jim just puking up stupid opinions he thought up on the spot and then saying "I'm probably not even close to right, but that's just what I think!"

I understand why some don't care for him. Knowing that Jim Moore quotes Kearly on occasion makes this thread quite amusing (He is a fan of his Blog).
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:25 pm
  • ivotuk wrote:Wow, what a great surprise! ONeill can be so annoying and his arrogant hyperbole gets out of control sometimes.

Glad to see I'm not the only one that thought he comes across that way.
    General Manager
    NET Veteran

Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:33 am
  • Barthawk wrote:I think Kip is just pissed because Danny doesn't answer his questions during the Seahawks chat...

Are those on 710's site? I'm unfamiliar. That said, quite honestly if I asked Danny a sports question there are much worse outcomes than not getting an answer.

FlyHawksFly wrote:I don't post here much or at all really, but I am friends with some people at 710, and this post could not be further from the truth. This poster is using his own dislike of Danny and projecting it on to other people he doesn't even know. If you don't like Danny, so be it, but don't speak for people who you don't even know (clearly).

To be fair, I am only speculating. But I do remember how Wassell brought out Danny's Irish temper, which the three talked about many times during his time there, and very little since his departure. I remember Danny being positively giddy during Wassell's last two days and Wassell barely even talking during those same two days, Wassell definitely was not a happy camper those last couple days.

I remember Danny being obsessed with Wassell's twitter the first two days after the split. Wassell had some interesting tweets during that time because his producer replacement was a long time friend and co-worker of his, Colin Paisley. I'm 99% sure that Wassell was ribbing Paisley out of brotherly love, but Danny did not read the tweets in such a context, and later directed a "you'll be missed like a canker sore" at Wassell on the air in a completely dead serious, not joking tone, which elicited the most awkward reaction I've ever heard from Brock. I don't think how good or bad he is at his job impacted my observations about how he treats his co-workers.

Maybe I am wrong, but listening to those guys during their time together I find it personally hard to believe that Wassell and O'neil were not feuding, at least for a time. They have such conflicting personalities and thought processes. Wassell is a natural instigator. O'Neil is a natural powder keg. But maybe now they've gotten used to their differences. Maybe they've since manned up and gotten over it. Maybe they just needed a time out. I've had friendships like that, where we'd hate each other one day and be cool the next. Maybe that's all it was. But for a couple weeks there, I definitely think there was something going on.

As far biases go, I don't like Danny as a radio host, it's true, but if I can say anything it's that I never let personal feelings impact my observations. There have been a lot of times I scouted Seahawks players and gave them bad reviews, and when they turned it around later I was among the first to change my tune. I think there is a niche out there for Danny. When he is good I give him credit. I thought he did a great job hosting the Seahawks Town Hall. I think he did a good job with certain guest hosts. But for the most part, I thought he was a bit of a disaster with Brock. Moving to another program will probably be a good change for him.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:19 am
  • kearly wrote:
    Barthawk wrote:I think Kip is just pissed because Danny doesn't answer his questions during the Seahawks chat...

Are those on 710's site? I'm unfamiliar. That said, quite honestly if I asked Danny a sports question there are much worse outcomes than not getting an answer.

FlyHawksFly wrote:I don't post here much or at all really, but I am friends with some people at 710, and this post could not be further from the truth. This poster is using his own dislike of Danny and projecting it on to other people he doesn't even know. If you don't like Danny, so be it, but don't speak for people who you don't even know (clearly).

To be fair, I am only speculating. (lots of words)

Maybe I am wrong (lots of words)

Yes, you are. And yes you are.

That is a lot of words rationalizing an incorrect opinion. I think maybe one thing you are forgetting, they are on the radio and are working for ratings. There is an element of playing things up to the audience that you are clearly missing. It is a little irresponsible to spout opinions as fact, fortunately there are some people here (Rock, thank you for your FACTUAL observation) that have the ability to see through that stuff.
    FlyHawksFly
    NET Bench Warmer

Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:37 am
  • Man, that's a lot of words used to analyze and speculate on the most inane topic imaginable (inner politics of local sports radio). Who cares?
    brettb3
    NET Rookie

Next

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:56 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information