Looking For Costacos Brothers Posters

mrcain7

Reaction score
I'm looking for Costacos Brothers posters.
My son and I collect them http://www.lobshots.com/2014/05/30/is-t ... he-planet/
Seahawks fans likely remember The Land of Boz/Brian Bosworth, Blade Runner/Curt Warner, The Enforcer/Kenny Easley, Blue Angel/Steve Largent. Those were Costacos Brothers posters.
If you have ANY please message me.
Thank you,
CJ

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I have the Easley and Largent ones, also the Ron Cey penguin one, but I'm not willing to part with them.

Tical21

Reaction score
I've still got The Enforcer and Land of Boz up in my room at my mom's house. I've also got a kick-ass Steve Emtman poster, can't remember what it's called though, HorsePower or something like that. Not interested in selling though.

osprey6

Reaction score
I've got Easley (the Enforcer), Warner (Blade Runner), Largent (The Blue Angel), Largent (Honoroably Discharged) and Land of Boz.

The Boz one always kind of creeped me out. If I ever find it again (buried in Basement)would probably sell for right price.

hawksman53

Reaction score
I have a few different baseball and Football Costacos Brother posters that they made into postcards. I just sold the Bozworth one I had and don't have anymore Seahawk ones but all others ones I have are available.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Tical21":jtdn5d6v said:
I've still got The Enforcer and Land of Boz up in my room at my mom's house. I've also got a kick-ass Steve Emtman poster, can't remember what it's called though, HorsePower or something like that. Not interested in selling though.

Damn. I'd kill for that Emtman. I have his 91 Rose bowl / Natty jersey framed and hanging in our pool room. What a beast. I wish U-Dub would have pushed him for the Heisman. How the hell was Howard the better college athlete? What a joke. Suh comes close, but there's not many Steve Emtmans in this game.