OFFICIAL Tiffany and Co. Seahawks Super Bowl FAN ring

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Seriously, for $1600. they could at least have put a little busted piece of Heineken bottle in the eye to complete the effect and make it look like you're getting something more a bunch of melted down aluminum pull tabs.
    glad2bdada3
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 72
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:04 am


  • Ad Hawk wrote:
    Clayfighter wrote:No stones and silver = $1600? Why?


    $1,500 for the name "Tiffany and Co."
    $100 for the labor, silver, and Seahawks super bowl ring likeness


    Garbage. I would rather buy a good looking nock-off for half that. Shame on Tiffany's :141847_bnono: . Not surprised I guess.
    I still get chills when I watch the Beastquake run. "Are you kidding me?!!!"
    User avatar
    Clayfighter
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 141
    Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 11:26 am
    Location: Sacramento CA


  • Or you can just buy about as true to a replica as you can get with high quality metals for $299 shipped. You can see one of my replica Super Bowl Trophies in the background as well. The rings are heavy and feel like a real one.
    Around 5 business days production time. Money back guaranteed as my reputation with paypal is more valuable then the margins I make on 1 ring. 75% of my sports manufacturing business is based off of referrals anyways, so happy customers are invaluable. I can customize your name name and number on the side as well, or customize the inside writing.

    Image


    Edit: More angles:
    Image
    Image
    Image
    Image
    Last edited by seahawksflow on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    User avatar
    seahawksflow
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 178
    Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:14 pm


  • That's a nice looking replica.
    What do you consider high quality metals?
    For me I would like to see more of the "12" bulge on the top and bottom of the ring. (Not sure how else to describe it)
    Most of the replicas lack in those two areas.
    daveCFPrez
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 206
    Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:35 pm


  • daveCFPrez wrote:That's a nice looking replica.
    What do you consider high quality metals?
    For me I would like to see more of the "12" bulge on the top and bottom of the ring. (Not sure how else to describe it)
    Most of the replicas lack in those two areas.


    I use copper as opposed to some of the lower end materials the cheaper rings use. Solid copper and plated in gold makes it feel heavier than the cheap ones and thus feels of value.

    I can do sterling silver versions as well. That is what I do with the Super Bowl Trophies, sterling silver plating.

    I took a photo of the side angle trying to show that 12 and how far is sticks out. I attached a comparative of the real one. I think it is pretty darn close.


    Image
    Image
    User avatar
    seahawksflow
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 178
    Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:14 pm


  • And how do we contact you?

    Your website link to trophy orders takes me to a century link website suggestion page?
    For those that choose to attend the temple "QWEST" bring your best and be LOUD.

    The opposition has no hope!!
    User avatar
    12HawkFan
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 378
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:50 am
    Location: Kitsap County


  • 12HawkFan wrote:And how do we contact you?

    Your website link to trophy orders takes me to a century link website suggestion page?


    Whoops sorry. The website link in my signature (twitter) is for a side gig I do for fun. The add in there is for an old site and my older version. I am building my new site now as I am updating with the new ring, new super bowl trophy, and some other trophies for soccer. When we update everything, site will be back up.

    You can reach me at my email. Trophyclone925 (AT ) gmail.com Or give me a ring at 949 two nine zero 5983.
    User avatar
    seahawksflow
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 178
    Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:14 pm


  • Looking at it I can see there is more there than I first saw. Nice job.
    Gotta love 3D printers these days! (atleast thats how I would attempt it if I had one)
    daveCFPrez
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 206
    Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:35 pm


  • daveCFPrez wrote:Looking at it I can see there is more there than I first saw. Nice job.
    Gotta love 3D printers these days! (atleast thats how I would attempt it if I had one)



    I can do 15... is that big enough?
    User avatar
    seahawksflow
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 178
    Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:14 pm


  • what does the 16-3 mean???
    tleise32
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 72
    Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:27 pm


  • Nice! Now we're talking. Love the Lombardi too!
    Image

    Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    User avatar
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 8302
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
    Location: Just 6 miles from Richard Sherman!


  • tleise32 wrote:what does the 16-3 mean???

    It was our record.......... 16 wins 3 loses
    Kaep vs. Seattle 1-3
    3 TD's ~ 7 INT's ~ 2 Fumbles ~ Sacked 8 times ~ QBR = 54
    User avatar
    ZorntoLargent
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 456
    Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:45 pm


  • seahawksflow wrote:Image


    Damn, this is impressive. You've got skills!
    User avatar
    hawknation2014
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2321
    Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:59 am


  • yeah that ring is SUPER nice and if i had 300 bones believe me i would go for it for sure. instead im left looking into the china ones... i realize no where near the quality of the pics above, but $34 and up isnt bad.

    http://www.aliexpress.com/item/NFL-2013 ... 63417.html
    tleise32
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 72
    Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:27 pm


  • I think I'd rather take my $1600 and buy next years Season Tickets. and for $300 I'd rather buy another Elite Seahawks Jersey. Something I can actually wear around without looking like a doofus.

    Sorry that's my opinion on the replica ring. Outside of you actually winning the most recent replica ring giveaway contest. I don't think anyone not directly involved with the team (player, coach, wife and even I'm iffy on this one, training staff, owner, manager, etc.) should really have/wear these.
    ZagHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 904
    Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:42 pm


  • Zebulon Dak wrote:I'm sure it's better in person but that don't even look good to me. $1600 for sterling silver? Are you out of your got damned mind?


    No sh*t...pure silver is only around $20 an ounce right now. Ridiculous...
    User avatar
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2882
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:47 pm
    Location: In Bruges


  • tleise32 wrote:what does the 16-3 mean???



    :shock: :34853_doh: :roll:
    User avatar
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2882
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:47 pm
    Location: In Bruges


  • ZagHawk wrote:I think I'd rather take my $1600 and buy next years Season Tickets. and for $300 I'd rather buy another Elite Seahawks Jersey. Something I can actually wear around without looking like a doofus.

    Sorry that's my opinion on the replica ring. Outside of you actually winning the most recent replica ring giveaway contest. I don't think anyone not directly involved with the team (player, coach, wife and even I'm iffy on this one, training staff, owner, manager, etc.) should really have/wear these.


    And that's why opinions are like...Well, we all know the rest.
    Image

    Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    User avatar
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 8302
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
    Location: Just 6 miles from Richard Sherman!


  • seahawksflow wrote:Or you can just buy about as true to a replica as you can get with high quality metals for $299 shipped. You can see one of my replica Super Bowl Trophies in the background as well. The rings are heavy and feel like a real one.
    Around 5 business days production time. Money back guaranteed as my reputation with paypal is more valuable then the margins I make on 1 ring. 75% of my sports manufacturing business is based off of referrals anyways, so happy customers are invaluable. I can customize your name name and number on the side as well, or customize the inside writing.

    Image


    Edit: More angles:
    Image
    Image
    Image
    Image

    Why would/should anybody here trust a non-seahawks fan on here?
    User avatar
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7338
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am


Previous


It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:32 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information