Super Bowl Express Train Collection

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
For those who may be interested. :beach:

The Seattle Seahawks were bound for victory and now they have reached their rightful destination! Riding high as Super Bowl XLVIII champions, your favorite NFL team takes a celebration lap with the Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl Express Train Collection, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division. This dynamic Super Bowl XLVIII champion train collection rolls out the victory parade beginning with Issue One, the diesel locomotive. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, the B-unit engine, which includes a FREE HO gauge track. Next, this HO-scale train collection continues with Issue Three, a passenger collectible train car, which includes your FREE power pack and Issue Four, the Super Bowl Car. Additional coordinating Seattle Seahawks train cars, each a separate issue, will follow.‡

Officially licensed by NFL Properties LLC and NFL PLAYERS, this Super Bowl XLVIII champion Seattle Seahawks collectible train showcases the team colors and logos, along with full-color images of your favorite players on the field. Each dynamic Seattle Seahawks train car in your collection is precision scaled with authentic details, from the solid metal chassis to the steel alloy wheels. The sleek, classic diesel engine even has a working headlight, and the passenger cars are lit from within. Don't miss this chance to add to your Super Bowl XLVIII champion Seattle Seahawks memorabilia. Strong demand is expected, so order now!

http://www.bradfordexchange.com/product ... ction.html

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Was interested if this till I saw how tiny a HO scale train is. If they were bigger I'd be all over it for my Seahawk bar.