Brett Favre at VMAC

GoHawks

Reaction score
Terrelle Pryor ‏@TerrellePryor 58s
Was watching film and @BrettFavre4 walked in. Cool guy!!

Bp4dvf9CMAAiOeX

Hawknballs

Reaction score
i wonder if that's an actual hat that favre's had for 30 yeras or so or if he bought it that way.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":142szycl said:
ETA until TMZ posts leaked pics of Favre's junk with our beloved VMAC in the background?

Now I got that visual stuck in my head. Thanks a pant-load Chet! :pukeface:

godawg

Reaction score
I once lived on Far Rockaway Beach (in NYC), so I like the sweatshirt.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Keep him away from Wilson.

I remember back when he retired the first (2nd?) time, some wanted him to come on as a QB coach. Say what? Brett Favre, while one of the greatest QBs of all time, shouldn't be coaching peewee QBs, let alone professionals. What made Favre great couldn't and shouldn't be taught.

Anyone know who Favre went to for coaching late in his career? You might be surprised. I know I was.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Favre's bigger than I thought he was. Pryor is 6'5" and 245 and Favre doesn't look much smaller.

Also gotta love that Favre is a couple years out of the league and looks like an old hillbilly already. Seriously, I love it.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
always liked Favre. hated the big deal the media made about his retirement. Totally sympathized with the dude and rooted for him too.

dunceface

Reaction score
This reminds me of that article about Dent visiting and talking to the guys and that part about Pete wanting to bring in guys that have a winning history and possibly had repeated in their careers.

Wonder if this is more of those type of visits because that is gonna be fun to watch out for during camp if this these are the kind of people they have lined up

LymonHawk

Reaction score
godawg":1fmg63lu said:

As a kid, we would go to Rockaway for Summer. Up by 65th Street...long time ago.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Hawks46":sa4rs3qw said:
Favre's bigger than I thought he was. Pryor is 6'5" and 245 and Favre doesn't look much smaller.

Also gotta love that Favre is a couple years out of the league and looks like an old hillbilly already. Seriously, I love it.
He looked like an old hillbilly while he was still playing.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
LymonHawk":2oo3obn5 said:
godawg":2oo3obn5 said:

As a kid, we would go to Rockaway for Summer. Up by 65th Street...long time ago.
Did you ever run into Joey Ramone?