OTA Photos . . . the best pic ever . . .

McGruff

Reaction score
tempRM2_2734-2--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Very impressive if Sherm is going stride for stride with Lockette the rocket

BlueTalon

Reaction score
That is an awesome shot! (Or a pretty good photoshop.) I love how the focus is so crisp at the head and core, but there's motion everywhere else. And I love how the blurry people on the sidelines give a real indication about how fast those guys are running.

LargentFan

Reaction score
Nope...Colin Kaepernick could hit that receiver if he throws the ball just two inches further.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
BlueTalon":1s6h9j09 said:
That is an awesome shot! (Or a pretty good photoshop.) I love how the focus is so crisp at the head and core, but there's motion everywhere else. And I love how the blurry people on the sidelines give a real indication about how fast those guys are running.
Not Photoshopped. I'm glad to see some pics like this; I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I literally can't remember any photography from practices/OTAs/training camps in the past where there was any creativity whatsoever. Looks like the "always compete" mantra might be spreading to the team photographer now. :) It's easy to get a pic like this, gotta slow down the shutter speed a bit and raise your f-stop along with likely putting on a neutral density filter if it's bright out and just snap some pics while panning with them as they're running.

TL;DNR, I'm glad to see some better pics of our beloved boys in blue.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
LargentFan":1k3lyikv said:
Nope...Colin Kaepernick could hit that receiver if he throws the ball just two inches further.
Yeah, cuz Sherman is 'scared' of WRs, LMAO!

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Kaep is no longer psychologically capable of throwing any pass to Sherman's side of the field--even against other teams.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":ouuxgik9 said:
BlueTalon":ouuxgik9 said:
Not Photoshopped. I'm glad to see some pics like this; I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I literally can't remember any photography from practices/OTAs/training camps in the past where there was any creativity whatsoever. Looks like the "always compete" mantra might be spreading to the team photographer now. :) It's easy to get a pic like this, gotta slow down the shutter speed a bit and raise your f-stop along with likely putting on a neutral density filter if it's bright out and just snap some pics while panning with them as they're running.

TL;DNR, I'm glad to see some better pics of our beloved boys in blue.
Man, you just took me all the way back to 8th grade photography class. f-stops and shutter speed. I wasn't even sure if cameras even used that terminology anymore or if it was all computer geek stuff now.