It's illegal to shoot Sasquatch in Skamania County

Throwdown

Reaction score
Loved that song since forever, thought about it when Kam body slammed Monterio Hardesty, so it's a treat to see it put to a highlight vid.

Question cuz I'm kind of a young guy, is Kam the most violent player we've had? I never saw Easley or anyone else... So I can only compare him to the last big hitter we had which was Ken Hamlin.

Pretty cool side note about that song though, that isn't a sample from an older song, the producers (Heatmakerz) had a singer named Opera Steve come in and lay down the vocals you hear in the track, pretty cool how it all sounded. Gave it a real nice New Yorky sound.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":99a0igio said:
Loved that song since forever, thought about it when Kam body slammed Monterio Hardesty, so it's a treat to see it put to a highlight vid.

Question cuz I'm kind of a young guy, is Kam the most violent player we've had? I never saw Easley or anyone else... So I can only compare him to the last big hitter we had which was Ken Hamlin.

Pretty cool side note about that song though, that isn't a sample from an older song, the producers (Heatmakerz) had a singer named Opera Steve come in and lay down the vocals you hear in the track, pretty cool how it all sounded. Gave it a real nice New Yorky sound.
As I've noted before, if you can imagine Kam with his BAM! having the coverage skills of Earl Thomas, you'd see what #45 brought to the game.
Ronnie Lott has sung the praises of both Easley and Chancellor.
I think Chancellor might have a chance to equal "The Enforcer" if he stays hungry enough though, and as far as I'm concerned, Hamlin isn't even in the same discussion as Easley/Chancellor though.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Throwdown":n9122coc said:

Rufus Porter was the most brutal player we ever had--outside linebacker. He was rangy and fast and unstoppable around the outside blitz. Boomer Easiasen was so traumatized by Porter on MNF the Bengals gang-raped a hotel maid.

suppaball

Reaction score
Kam does lay the wood for sure!

Damn is Welker a tough little dude, haw many shots did he take in that video alone?

bloodkingg

Reaction score
One of my favorite highlights that I believe was missing was the one where he blows up the AZ offensive linemen AND makes the tackle. Talking about shedding a block to make a tackle.

Edit: Here it is for anyone who hasn't seen it:

[youtube]-Wvh1BS3KJg[/youtube]