Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Christine Michael

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Christine Michael
Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: Christine Michael
Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:29 pm
  • The commentary on that video was so bad, I don't even know where to begin. Also, FYI ma'am it's a non-contact drill so yeah he was actually simulating breaking tackles, just like the defenders were simulating tackling. Other than the first cutback (which was amazing) it probably would have been a gain of about 5 to 7 yards. But please, compare that to the most electric play in Seahawks history and one of the best runs of all time. Oh and BTW that wasn't a chick out there playing, but you wouldn't know that from listening to her say his name. Keep reading that teleprompter and doing no actual research yourself!
    McG
    NET Veteran

Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:18 pm
  • In touch football if ya' don't have to stop after you've been touched even my big, fat ol' white ass could bus'a' move or 2. Although that 1st spin move of his was pretty impressive.
    glad2bdada3
    NET Practice Squad

Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:32 pm
  • I was laughing the rest of the Seahawks segment after she compared it to the Beast Mode run. "Breaking multiple tackles like Marshawn Lynch." Does this chick not know it is a touch practice? My 5 year old cousin could tell that.
    CaptBennett
    NET Rookie

Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:33 pm
  • I was laughing the rest of the Seahawks segment after she compared it to the Beast Mode run. "Breaking multiple tackles like Marshawn Lynch." Does this chick not know it is a touch practice? My 5 year old cousin could tell that.
    CaptBennett
    NET Rookie

Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:50 pm
  • LOL I'm gonna ignore the reporters comparisons to beast quake and appreciate that fact our backup running back is making the news from a play in OTAs.
    Recon_Hawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:33 am
  • I watched the video before reading any of the responses. I am so glad I didn't have anything new to add to the discussion. I'd be embarrassed as a fan if a bunch of people were drooling over this clip.
    LargentFan
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:48 am
  • Michael is going to be a star sooner rather than later.
    austinslater25
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:30 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information