Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

I kinda miss the SOS

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
I kinda miss the SOS
Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:32 pm
  • :les:

I spent last week in Seattle with my wife. It was amazing to see so many people walking around malls, streets, stores ect in Seahawk gear, constantly without fail. I realize the seahawks have become the local fad and the bandwagon is at maximum capacity... I remember few and far between seeing a Seahawk shirt/hat worn anywhere in the season let alone the middle of the off season. Remember half empty games I went to in the Kingdome of the 90s. I miss my lovable losers. Seeing all these "fans" I feel like the secret society of Seahawk fans has been compromised by their recent success. While it was fun to see them win the big one I feel cheated by not being able to share the victory with "true" long time fans.

People who don't know who Bob Spitulski and Orlando Watters are need not apply. Hell, I'll even take a Boone Stutz or Alex Bannister reference at this point.

Someone either shake some reason into me or feel my pain

/endwhine
    ak3000
    NET Veteran

Re: I kinda miss the SOS
Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:01 pm
  • If you passionately love this team then thats all you need. Enjoy everything going on right now. This offseason has been incredible. No time to whine about bandwagon fans.

This is such a beautiful time to be a Hawk fan. Embrace it.
    Last edited by Ziggyy108 on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Ziggyy108
    NET Starter

Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:02 pm
  • I don't know what you're talking about. Seattle has always been primarily a football town, and the 12th Man has been strong since the 1970's. Yeah there are some new fans now, but I don't ever remember half empty games in the Kingdome.
    HansGruber
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:06 am
  • HansGruber wrote:but I don't ever remember half empty games in the Kingdome.

The Behring years.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *

Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:29 am
  • BlueTalon wrote:
    HansGruber wrote:but I don't ever remember half empty games in the Kingdome.

The Behring years.

The Dark Times that.
    MizzouHawkGal
    .NET Protector of the Hotties

Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:36 am
  • BlueTalon wrote:

The Behring years.

I don't remember half empty games then either.
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

I dont care who but just get kapershit outa here.- rlkats
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:01 am
  • SalishHawkFan wrote:
    BlueTalon wrote:

The Behring years.

I don't remember half empty games then either.

I know that the Seahawks had over 100 consecutive sellouts in the Kingdome at one point. I believe that streak ended during the Behring era but I don't remember any half empty games either.

I've been a Seahawks, Mariners, and Cougars fan most of my life so I've had more than my fill of "loveable losers." I like the fact that the Seahawks are becoming a team that is hated and envied around the country. Let the bandwagon roll.
    TXHawk
    NET Starter

Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:08 am
  • Sorry, OP, I don't get it. I miss it when we were losers because only loyal fans represented fells kind of snobby.

I can't speak for Seattle, but where I am,it isn't just the SB win drawing fans. It is the style Seattle plays with. Brash, loud, hard hitting is popular.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:20 am
  • Scottemojo wrote:Sorry, OP, I don't get it. I miss it when we were losers because only loyal fans represented fells kind of snobby.

I can't speak for Seattle, but where I am,it isn't just the SB win drawing fans. It is the style Seattle plays with. Brash, loud, hard hitting is popular.

I agree with this. Although, I do see a lot more love for the Hawks this past 2 seasons, I embrace it. New fans gotta come from somewhere.

Even though there is a lot of fans that say "I've been here since the beginning" we all know damn well most of us for one reason or another decided in life "This is MY team" regardless of whether its Hawks, Cowboys, GB, SF, etc. etc. Right now is that time for a lot of young ones and somewhat new fans. It's is our time for people to say, "Damn, those Seahawks were so bad ass. They are my favorite team!"

...and there is nothing wrong with that.

I get tired of these that talk about this bandwagon crap, or try to compare levels of fandom. It's stupid. Just enjoy that we finally have a CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM. With hopefully more to come.

:th2thumbs: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :P :0190l: :0190l: :thirishdrinkers: :179422:
    Last edited by JaiSeaSea on Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Sherman Penitentiary
    Where there is no possibility of parole.

LOCKED UP
    JaiSeaSea
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:21 am
  • OH, and there is no way in hell I miss having a losing franchise. It straight sucked defendinig my team when, although they had "a chance to win", most times, they really didn't.
    Sherman Penitentiary
    Where there is no possibility of parole.

LOCKED UP
    JaiSeaSea
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:43 am
  • ak3000 wrote::les:

I spent last week in Seattle with my wife. It was amazing to see so many people walking around malls, streets, stores ect in Seahawk gear, constantly without fail. I realize the seahawks have become the local fad and the bandwagon is at maximum capacity... I remember few and far between seeing a Seahawk shirt/hat worn anywhere in the season let alone the middle of the off season. Remember half empty games I went to in the Kingdome of the 90s. I miss my lovable losers. Seeing all these "fans" I feel like the secret society of Seahawk fans has been compromised by their recent success. While it was fun to see them win the big one I feel cheated by not being able to share the victory with "true" long time fans.

People who don't know who Bob Spitulski and Orlando Watters are need not apply. Hell, I'll even take a Boone Stutz or Alex Bannister reference at this point.

Someone either shake some reason into me or feel my pain

/endwhine

I don't, I like my team being the dominating champions! If bandwagon fans are the side effect , then so be it. Hopefully those fans will evolve into lifers.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:50 am
  • Scottemojo wrote:Sorry, OP, I don't get it. I miss it when we were losers because only loyal fans represented fells kind of snobby.

BINGO! Seattle in the past has always been considered a soft team, that was until PC and JS showed up. Now they are the team that punches every other team in the mouth and doesn't apologize for doing so. I love it! I think that Kurt Russell's intro with the Metallica playing in the background summed up this team perfectly.

Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:51 am
  • How large were the fanbases of the 49ers prior to the Walsh/Montana era, or the Patriots before Belichick/Brady, or the Saints prior to Peyton/Brees? They were all franchises with mediocre histories and small, regional fanbases prior to their first run of real success. Now you find 49ers, Patriots, and Saints fans all over the country. I wouldn't mind seeing that for the Seahawks in a few years after pounding out a few more Super Bowl titles with Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson. If I wanted to become a member of a secret society I'd join the Stonecutters.

TXHawk
    NET Starter

Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:33 am
  • Seriously? Maybe you should become a Browns fan. Or is the attention they're getting because of Manziel too much for you?
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:52 am
  • Alex Bannister,,,, best special teams player to ever wear a Seahawks jersey.

Made the pro bowl as a special teamer as I recall. Then got hurt, did his time and rehab and as I recall got hurt again on his first trip downfield.

Thanks Bannister for your efforts.

:th2thumbs:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:58 am
  • So in other words you want the Seahawks to remain a 6-10 and 7-9 team? No matter who it is, a championship team will inherently catch a ton of bandwagoners. I live in the southeast now and I see kids rocking Seahawks hats and stores are carrying Seahawks merchandise. I'm all for it.

And the only player I know that you named was Bannister. I'm also only 27 and didn't start getting into the Seahawks until I was eight years old. Am I a true fan if I know who Eugene Robinson, Chris Warren, Charlie Rodgers, Isiah Kacevenski, Pete Kendall, Shawn Dawkins, Bobby Blades, John Friez, Itula Mili, Christain Fuaria, Anthony Simmons, and Michael Sinclair?
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:07 am
  • Finally reaching the top can do funny things I guess. It’s been a loooong time coming, but now that the Seahawks have won a Super Bowl I have this immense sense of relaxation. Am I excited for this coming season? Most definitely! Will I get grey hairs from close games? Sure, though I don’t think that I’ll stress out too bad about how the season goes. But do I miss the SOS? The days of watching Marcus Allen and Napoleon Kaufman run all over the Hawks, or getting curbstomped by Elway? The days of Rick Mirer and Kelly Stouffer, or watching guys like Ricky Watters and Chad Brown miss the playoffs? No, no, and hale-no. (BTW I loved Orlando Watters – nice pull)

It’s like when the cool band you watch at your local club every week gets discovered, or when your “thing” which only you and a few people do suddenly becomes popular (like stand up paddleboarding or slacklining). People have a tendency to feel cheated when this happens, like “hey I was here first and now it’s not just my cool thing anymore!” I sometimes feel that way too, but then I think we all too often seek ways to be different from other people when we should be embracing and enjoying each other.

Maybe it’s partially due to my being an East Coast Seahawks fan since I was pretty young. Like a number of others on this site, I’ve been wearing the gear and flying the flag in my remote outpost of the 12 empire, enduring countless questions and sometimes derision over the years. But then, when I came to Seattle for the Saints playoff game and saw the whole city decked out in signs, cashiers and EVERYONE wearing Seahawks clothes, I was overwhelmed and felt “wow, these are my people!” The way I look at it, it is waywayway less fun to suffer among a small number of fellow fans than it is to party it up with a ton of people who love the team, whether their history of fandom is long or short. I do not begrudge anyone on being a newly minted fan – for most people it just sort of happens, wherever your age lines up with the team’s winning trajectory - and I am glad every time I see someone riding that bus with me.

If it helps, you can think of it this way: all those years of the SOS, all that pain, just make it that much sweeter that Seattle is now the champ, and not in a “we got hot at the right time” kind of way, but in a dominating, battering fashion. The whole city and 12s all over the country and world are still riding high with you. There will be down years to come, for sure, and you can again taste what that feels like (a fall which will probably be harder on the new fans who have seen mostly success). But I hope you will enjoy this ride as long as it lasts, and the fact that you endured many years but got to feel that incredible feeling of winning it all.
    tdigitee
    NET Rookie

Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:54 am
  • We have more fans then before? Crap, well there goes the atmosphere!
    [size=50]“Give me your Loud, your Proud,
    Your Jacked Up masses yearning to Scream free,
    The Winning refuse of your Sea Town shore.
    Send these, the Passionate, Loyal, to me:
    I lift my 12 Flag beside the Lombardi.”

― Emma Lazarus (If she was a 12) By BraHn
    [/size]
    Brahn
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:11 am
  • If being able to remember obscure Hawk names makes you a better fan, then getting old and senile has made me the worst fan :? :les:
    There's what I used to know, what I think I know, and what I know I know. And they all get lost in the haze sometimes.
    grizbob
    NET Veteran

Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George

Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:06 am
  • Dont let bandwaggon fans bother you. Sure, it may seem like theyre stealing the spotlight, but so what.

The team you and all of us have been rooting for won the superbowl. Thats all that matters
    hawks85 wrote:Seattle played like crap today. It’s over 5-6.
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:17 am
  • HansGruber wrote:I don't know what you're talking about. Seattle has always been primarily a football town, and the 12th Man has been strong since the 1970's. Yeah there are some new fans now, but I don't ever remember half empty games in the Kingdome.

The only half empty games I remember in the Kingdome were Mariners' games. I remember sitting with my dad and timing how long it took people to get to some of the foul balls. Sometimes it took nearly forty seconds.

Edit: I think the lowest attendance I ever saw at a baseball game in the dome was just a little over 7k.

The Hawk games I attended usually were full enough to where we had to sit under the overhang or high in the 300 level nose bleeds. Either way, the players were like ants to me on the field and it was really hard to watch. I ended up staring at one of the overhead hanging TV's just so I could see what players were on the field.

Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:29 am
  • I find this type of attitude 10 times more obnoxious than any sort of bandwagoning.
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:35 am
  • I am revelling in our team right now. I wore my championship t-shirt to our gig in Dana Point CA. Saturday and had over a dozen people yelling Go Seahawks at me, friggin lovin it.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:51 am
  • I miss the Kingdome as far as nostalgia goes.

I will never miss the team being terrible.
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    * NET Moderator *

Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:03 am
  • tdigitee wrote:Finally reaching the top can do funny things I guess.

I read the whole post, which was excellent, but the first line kind of sums it up for me.

We are all dealing with levels of success, attention, and excitement we've never experienced. This will spark nostalgia for some and ignite new fires of impassioned fandom for others. The past few years have amplified my excitement and enthusiasm beyond anything I once thought possible. My house is more blue, green, and grey than not. In the past couple years I've accrued more hawks gear than ever before, with a few more sale items arriving today (and then that's it... until we win another one... or until the ring replicas come out and they're totally kickass).

Anyway, it's okay to miss the old days. It's the same way one might miss the high jinks of high school, the craziness of college, or the camaraderie of time in the service. It's not about the stifling rules, crazy deadlines, or the hell of combat; it's about the people you were with and the feelings of togetherness. This championship era is a whole new party, with lots of new people, so it takes a little adjusting.

My advice is to retain the old sense of belonging to something special and welcome the new revelers with open arms. It could be fun to find out what moment solidified their sense of fan unity. If you share in the current excitement and engage them, every once in a while you'll meet one who will take heed in your stories of the dark days and appreciate what they have that much more!
    :fam:
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:20 am
  • I waited 38 seasons for this. No way, no how am I regretting one iota of it. Freakin' CHAMPIONS!!!
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:27 am
  • I don't miss it at all let me tell you why:

This championship came to us on our terms, despite unpopular choices, full of doubters, and with guys the rest of the league had passed over.

So really, we did this the Seahawk way.

From bringing in Pete Carroll amidst USC controversy, Staring RW, stressing the competition aspect and backing it up, the 12th man being a huge and despised part of it, passed over late round/undrafted underdogs....

If we had just paid Peyton Manning to come here and brought in another bunch of big name free agents and won it that way, well - i'd still take it, but I'm not sure a championship could be anymore satisfying than this.

So no, I don't miss it. one bit.
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:32 am
  • Complaining about the fact that the Hawks' recent success is enlarging its fan base is pretty stupid.
    NorthDallas40oz
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:07 pm
  • I never understood this attitude. You are a fan of the team, just like the guy who jumped on the bandwagon last season. Are they not entitled to be fans as well? Are you more entitled to Seahawk fandom than they are? Why? You chose to be a fan of the team, for your own reasons, just like the people you see in the mall. Being a fan for a long time does not entitle you to any additional bragging rights, nor does being able to name obscure player names on past rosters.

I've been a fan since the mid 80s, and three out of those four names you listed are completely unrecognizable to me. Sorry if that makes me "less" of a fan than you. :oops:
    Mindsink
    NET Starter

Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:28 pm
  • I have been a fan from day one but because I can't name some of the old players or can't recall the name of everyone who we ever drafted I have been called a "casual fan" on this very message board. I find it very insulting that anyone would question anyone's "fandom" whether they are old enough to remember when the team started or became a fan in the past few years.
    dbmack
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:29 pm
  • I've been a fan since the day it was announced Pete was head coach. I don't recognize those names, but I did technically become a fan when the team was lousy, so...
    Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
    http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com
    sc85sis
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:36 pm
  • BlueTalon wrote:

The Behring years.

I had season tickets during the Behring years and while it wasn't as hard to get tickets as it is today, the games were still far from halfway empty. Heck, when we were playing in Husky Stadium after the Kingdome got torn down, the team was just terrible and had been for a long time, and that stadium was still more than halfway full. They used to announce attendance and it was always over 50k.
    HansGruber
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:42 pm
  • Good lord . You should be thankful the team is so loved and popular right now. If there was this much love when the Sonics were on the fringe of being gone then they would not be. I don't understand why it's a bad thing to have a ton of ppl loving on the team. Yes, some suffered through mediocrity for years but that doesn't make it a bad thing that there are more fans now than ever. My 2 year old daughter will grow up being a seahawks fan, should I hold something against her because she wasn't around 20-30 years ago?

Grow up.
    "Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories." - Sun Tzu
    BigMeach
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:09 pm
  • I feel you OP. I don't agree, but I feel you.
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    2015 Adopt-a-rookie: Kristjan Sokoli
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:13 pm
  • One of the things that I'm really liking right now is, with all the extra love, there is a TON of hate. I'm having a blast with the folks that are hating on the Hawks. :{)
    ITS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SEAHAWK FAN !
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:18 pm
  • Shot:

Chaser:

You're cured. You're welcome. That'll be twelve dollars.
    "The ultimate number is W's, and that’s what matters in Santa Clara. As such, Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does." - Paul Gutierrez
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:25 pm
  • Being across the country, when I first got here and would tell people who my favorite football team was, the reaction was

Now it's usually

It's so, SO much better.
    MidwestHawker
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:27 pm
  • pmedic920 wrote:One of the things that I'm really liking right now is, with all the extra love, there is a TON of hate. I'm having a blast with the folks that are hating on the Hawks. :{)

The hate is definitely all kinds of fun. One of the main reasons I want to repeat as Super Bowl champs is to get Pete Carroll into the Hall of Fame, because people can't stand him.
    MidwestHawker
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:43 pm
  • Re-Pete, 3-Pete, 12-Pete, I'm good with all of it-Pete.
    :{)
    ITS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SEAHAWK FAN !
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:52 pm
  • Funny, here in my part of the Midwest, the laughing I heard over the two years prior to last years super bowl run has given way to a stifled admittance of our dominance of the game. I'll certainly take the latter.
    __________________________________________________________________________________
    Save a place at the table for us "Big Willie"
    halfrack
    NET Rookie

Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:56 pm
  • wasnt Bannister the reciever that made the blunder and allowed the game winning interception when Matt said " we want the ball and we are going to score".. I would not call that dude the greatest anything. he will be remembered as the biggest loser for running the wrong route..
    DirtyDave
    NET Practice Squad

Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:02 pm
  • DirtyDave wrote:wasnt Bannister the reciever that made the blunder and allowed the game winning interception when Matt said " we want the ball and we are going to score".. I would not call that dude the greatest anything. he will be remembered as the biggest loser for running the wrong route..

You wouldn't call him great at special teams because he botched a route while not on special teams?

MidwestHawker
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:26 pm
  • The best cure for your "we made it" blues, OP, is this. Walk around Occidental two hours before a Mariners game. If it is anything like this past Saturday, there will be a handful of people in various eateries and concessions stands, some opposing fans and a few Mariner fans heading to the game.

It brought me back to the Husky Stadium days and the early days of Seahawks Stadium when you could barely tell that there was an NFL game about to be played. I went and cheered my butt off, same as now, but never even dared to dream of a championship season. It was so remote and even though some of the pieces of the first real run since Knox were falling into place, I sure couldn't tell.

Man, it is better to be on the other side of a championship season with a team that has a legitimate shot at a rePete.

If you want to join a 'lovable loser' go get yourself a Mariner jersey and hop on that bus. I'm sure that bandwagon is gathering rust in a auto wrecking lot somewhere. Someday, maybe, you can be complaining about being a Mariner fan when...
    Riley12
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:36 pm
  • I remember going to 3/4 filled games.
    The blackouts of the early 90's were brutal for me growing up.
    GET YOUR EAR PLUGS READY!!!
    TheHawkster
    * NET Bad Ass *

Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:45 pm
  • I'm with the OP.

Not because I agree with him, I don't...but I agree less with the ever present pack that is quick to pounce on a poster that may have chosen his words poorly.

Bannister was a ST demon. He was a longer version of Lane, but ST aside, with much, much less to offer.

As for the bandwagoners: C'mon bro...we just won the SB. Never in the history of the wide, wide world of sports has a team managed to lose fans by winning a title. Be glad you walk among like minded fans, knowing our owner is seeing a nice return on his investment. We owe him that much.
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:49 pm
  • Man OP, you are way off. What a loser.... Oh wait that's me :|

My point of the thread was not to dislike the success but to dislike the lack of road some people got to get where we are and I don't want to wear Seahawk gear around to feel like I'm just trending in. I want to wear Seahawk gear cause I'm a fan and I survived the long haul of the 90s.

I'll go Kellen Winslow Jr on everyone and compare it to war, if i've been fighting WWII since 1939 and a bunch of people just tag along in 1945 and declare victory. I want to celebrate the victory with my 1939 buddies that were in it for the long haul not just the people that came in on the end.
    ak3000
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:57 pm
  • pmedic920 wrote:One of the things that I'm really liking right now is, with all the extra love, there is a TON of hate. I'm having a blast with the folks that are hating on the Hawks. :{)

Yep, the Hawks are the new "bad guys", I love it! 8)

Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:32 pm
  • ak3000 wrote:Man OP, you are way off. What a loser.... Oh wait that's me :|

My point of the thread was not to dislike the success but to dislike the lack of road some people got to get where we are and I don't want to wear Seahawk gear around to feel like I'm just trending in. I want to wear Seahawk gear cause I'm a fan and I survived the long haul of the 90s.

Wear your autographed Bob Spitulski jersey. Problem solved. ; )
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:36 pm
  • ak3000 wrote:I want to celebrate the victory with my 1939 buddies that were in it for the long haul not just the people that came in on the end.

Then do so! No better place than here to start finding the long haul folks. We are right there with you and
    are still getting choked up whenever we hear "Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks". Hell, some of us even marked today on the calendar as the four month anniversary of the occasion, though I am not pointing fingers or naming names.
    Riley12
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:02 pm
  • ak3000 wrote:Man OP, you are way off. What a loser.... Oh wait that's me :|

I'll go Kellen Winslow Jr on everyone and compare it to war, if i've been fighting WWII since 1939 and a bunch of people just tag along in 1945 and declare victory. I want to celebrate the victory with my 1939 buddies that were in it for the long haul not just the people that came in on the end.

I wear Seahawks gear because they're my team and I'll always rep them. Who gives a crap what others think, do, or say.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Next

It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:56 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information