Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

SB 48 DVD

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
SB 48 DVD
Sat May 31, 2014 10:31 am
  • Has anyone bought a SB 48 DVD set that has all of the ENTIRE playoff games that they will vouch for?

I am looking for a playoff set as my DVR died the day after the SB and I lost all of the playoff games and the SB.

When looking on line most descriptions of the DVD contents are vague at best.

Links are helpful if you have one that is legit.

GO HAWKS!!!
    For those that choose to attend the temple "QWEST" bring your best and be LOUD.

The opposition has no hope!!
    12HawkFan
    NET Veteran

Re: SB 48 DVD
Sat May 31, 2014 11:54 am
  • I read that it has the comlete playoff games. I don't know if it's Fox or Steve Raible doing the play by play.
    evergreen
    NET Starter

Sat May 31, 2014 12:04 pm
  • I think the DVD set of the full playoff run is coming out on June 10th, so I don't think anyone will have a clue about what is on them until then. The description says 6+ hours on 3 discs and that they are the original network broadcast versions.

They did a similar set for the Ravens last year. Maybe ask someone on a Ravens board.

http://www.amazon.com/Seattle-Seahawks- ... s=seahawks
    Riley12
    NET Veteran

Sat May 31, 2014 2:03 pm
  • It will be available june 10th

However, Costco will have it this tuesday, June 3rd for 29.99.

It's the copmlete games, NO, SF and DEN.
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran

Sat May 31, 2014 3:07 pm
  • 12HawkFan - I don't have DVDs, but I do have the PlayOff Games w/o commercials and the SuperBowl, but no halftime. PM me if you are interested.
    MissoulaHawkFan
    NET Starter

Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:52 am
  • Hawknballs wrote:It will be available june 10th

How do you know Costco will have it early? If that's true I need to make a trip down there on Tuesday lol.
    keatonisballin
    NET Veteran

Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:09 pm
  • Called my local Costco and they could not confirm or deny the early release but she did say things like that would not show up in their system until the day of the release.

Guess I will find out Tuesday morning at 10am.

GO HAWKS!!!

12HawkFan
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:07 am
  • Here is a link that I just got from the NFL Pro Shop to pre-order the SB 48 4 DVD set:

http://www.nflshop.com/Seattle_Seahawks ... lusive_DVD

It should be available locally earlier than the link indicates.

GO HAWKS!!!

12HawkFan
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:20 am
  • 12HawkFan wrote:Here is a link that I just got from the NFL Pro Shop to pre-order the SB 48 4 DVD set:

GO HAWKS!!!

I plan to pick this up when it comes out, but thought it was funny how the official site even has a discrepancy in the DVD count in their own description at the link posted...

For the first time in franchise history, the Seattle Seahawks are Super Bowl champions! Now the original network broadcasts of the Seahawks' 2013 playoff run are yours to own in this exciting three-DVD set Seattle Seahawks: Road to XLVIII. All the great moments from the Seahawks' unforgettable playoff journey are here including the tense victory over the Saints, the thrilling last-second finish vs. the 49ers, and the complete dismantling of the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII. Over these three games, the Seahawks went from contenders to Super Bowl champions and their ability, style, swagger, and unshakable home-field advantage were on display for an entire nation to behold. Seattle Seahawks: Road to XLVIII is a must-have for any fan who proudly wears the number 12 for their beloved Seahawks. This collection also includes a bonus disk that has the complete game between the Saints and the Seahawks from week 13.
    Set of 4 DVDs
    Officially licensed

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:21 am
  • keatonisballin wrote:
    Hawknballs wrote:It will be available june 10th

How do you know Costco will have it early? If that's true I need to make a trip down there on Tuesday lol.

I know someone who works there that deals with this sort of thing. I'll double check though.
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:24 am
  • Yep, go figure, typical NFL crap.

GO HAWKS!!!

kidhawk wrote:
    12HawkFan wrote:Here is a link that I just got from the NFL Pro Shop to pre-order the SB 48 4 DVD set:

GO HAWKS!!!

I plan to pick this up when it comes out, but thought it was funny how the official site even has a discrepancy in the DVD count in their own description at the link posted...

For the first time in franchise history, the Seattle Seahawks are Super Bowl champions! Now the original network broadcasts of the Seahawks' 2013 playoff run are yours to own in this exciting three-DVD set Seattle Seahawks: Road to XLVIII. All the great moments from the Seahawks' unforgettable playoff journey are here including the tense victory over the Saints, the thrilling last-second finish vs. the 49ers, and the complete dismantling of the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII. Over these three games, the Seahawks went from contenders to Super Bowl champions and their ability, style, swagger, and unshakable home-field advantage were on display for an entire nation to behold. Seattle Seahawks: Road to XLVIII is a must-have for any fan who proudly wears the number 12 for their beloved Seahawks. This collection also includes a bonus disk that has the complete game between the Saints and the Seahawks from week 13.
    Set of 4 DVDs
    Officially licensed

12HawkFan
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:11 pm
  • Just confirmed Costco should have these tomorrow for 30 bucks.
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran

Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:55 am
  • be heading to the kirkland location in a couple hours, and will post to confirm this before anybody makes any trips.
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran

Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:17 am
  • Yep blubray at Costco today. Don't see regular DVD though
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran

Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:32 am
  • When someone sees this at a place besides Costco (for those of us that aren't members), please post info (Fred Meyer maybe?).
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:46 am
  • the rease date isn't until next tuesday, costco worked a deal to get them early. friend is a buyer there, that's how i knew they would get them today.
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran

Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:01 pm
  • I got mine today from Costco, will let you all know how it is once I get a chance to view it.
    Mike 4G
    NET Rookie

Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:06 pm
  • super excited to check these out. I've seen highlights of the saints and niners but I was at those games. Always meant to rewatch them with my rewind account but i didn't want to jinx anything before the superbowl, and after the superbowl i started hearing rumors about this set so Ive been waiting for it.
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran

Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:37 pm
  • Was it a Blue Ray or DVD set that you got at Costco?

GO HAWKS!!!

Mike 4G wrote:I got mine today from Costco, will let you all know how it is once I get a chance to view it.

12HawkFan
    NET Veteran

Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:43 pm
  • :( The downside to living out of state during this glorious time
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:48 pm
  • Hawknballs wrote:Yep blubray at Costco today. Don't see regular DVD though

Dang. Silverdale costco didn't have any this morning.
    CornerHawk
    NET Rookie

Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:15 pm
  • Keep us posted!
    Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.
    FearTheBeak
    NET Veteran

Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:12 pm
  • Got mine this evening from the Kirkland Costco. Thanks for the heads up!

I started watching the Super Bowl and now kind of regret deleting the original broadcast from my DVR. The game doesn't have the opening ceremonies nor the coin toss - both very memorable and essential events, I think. True, I could see them on youtube whenever I want, but it would be nice to have on the disc as well. I'm hoping the halftime show and trophy presentation are included.
    Riley12
    NET Veteran

Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:20 pm
  • They have them at the Kennewick Costco for anybody in the Tri-Cities. Right when you walk in the front door it was playing on one of the TV's on the end of an aisle with a bunch of them sitting right there.
    mbtitleist
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:50 am
  • 12HawkFan wrote:Was it a Blue Ray or DVD set that you got at Costco?

GO HAWKS!!!

Mike 4G wrote:I got mine today from Costco, will let you all know how it is once I get a chance to view it.

I got the Blu Ray version. Watched some of the Superbowl, it is very light on special features it seems. You can turn on an annotation like feature that pops up information and facts on the screen while the game is playing, sort of pop up video like. It is good to have the full games, but I was hoping for some of the soundfx added or some interviews etc, but I didn't see anything like that.

So if you want a clean high rez version of the full play-off games it does the trick. I was hoping more for the full versions with the some extras mixed in, but the good news is ***SPOILERS*** we still win all three games :)
    Mike 4G
    NET Rookie

Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:30 am
  • Mike 4G wrote: ***SPOILERS*** we still win all three games :)

lol

:D
    byau
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:13 am
  • yeah what you get is pretty much just the games. Watched the saints game last night, forgot how close that game was late in the 4th quarter at 16-8 with us having to punt the ball back to them.
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:51 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information