Seahawks Nike Limited Jerseys?

Bullmeister

Reaction score
Hi,

Been looking for a Baldwin Nike Limited Jersey but can't seem to find one at the official NFL outlets (Proshop and Fanatics).

Looking elsewhere, I am not sure if they are "knock offs" of the actual Nike Limited jeseys.
eg. http://www.seahawksflagship.com/

They have something listed as a Baldwin Nike Limited Jersey (at a great price) but it looks odd. The number looks too small:

Wbauqw

Compare the size of the number to the one on this Nike Game Jersey which looks more normal to me:

2qj9fyc

Be great if someone can clear up what is going on here. Is that shop a legit seller of Nike Limited Jerseys? Why does the number look small? Has the photo been photoshoped for some reason?

Any advice on where to get what I want?

Also, can anyone clear up the difference between the Nike "college navy" Seahawks jerseys and the "team colors" Seahawks jerseys?

Thanks

Bull

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Looking at the website alone, you can tell it's fake and you're going to get something from China that looks barely like anything in the photo.

Hell even the stock photos on the legit websites aren't even what is really sold in stores today (should stripes under fly wire for elites when it in reality meets the fly wire. The first batch went under).

The only websites to trust:
Nflshop
nike
seahawks.com
fanatics.com
seattleteams.com

and you'll never find one on-sale unless the player was cut/traded, you have a season ticket holder discount, or in rare situations the team store itself is doing a 15-20% promo (they did last year end of season, but not this year).

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
The stripes on the top photo are off too. The one with the SEAHAWKS on it is right next to the collar. The other side is down an inch or so. They are uniform on the bottom photo.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":34wq8c01 said:
Not sure if they have the limited jerseys you want, but other legit retailers than the ones already listed:

Footlocker
Champs
Footaction
Eastbay
Modells
Dick's sporting goods
Sports Authority
Mitchell & Ness
Fansedge
Foxsports

XL in the Baldwin jersey similarly pictured here:

http://www.fansedge.com/Seattle_Seahawk ... llege_Navy

http://shop.foxsports.com/FOX_Seattle_S ... llege_Navy
You might have to wait awhile unless Nike has their "stuff" together finally.
They just came out with the Limited Wolf Grey Sherman's, so going by that timetable they are probably a year away, keep your eyes open though.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
One of the easiest ways to spot a knockoff is the swoosh isn't centered on the shoulder.
I don't know why but the fakers don't even try to fix it.

OP
OP
Bullmeister

Bullmeister

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies they are very helpful. It is amazing how official/legit some of these online stores make themselves out to be even just based on their domain names. You guys know much more about it all than I do.

I am guessing then that a Baldwin Limited Nike jersey has never been made or if it was it was in small numbers and now no longer in stock? From what is being said I probably shouldn't expect one any time soon then. :( Should I just settle on a Game jersey then?

On the jersey designs, I have noticed that even the Elite jerseys are for some reason quite different to the actual player jerseys. I refer to the white "collarbone" stripes on the front for example. It is clear that the actual player jerseys have this stripe kind of joining with the collar.

BeRlmiBCIAAGqpX

However all the Nike jerseys (Game, Limited and Elite) aren't designed this way. This is a Wilson Elite:

FF 1556209ALT2 xl

And does anyone know why the blue Seahawks jerseys seem to come in two different colors: "college navy" and "team colors"? Is there not just one blue Seahawks color?

eg.
Game jersey "college navy"
http://www.nflshop.com/Seattle_Seahawks ... llege_Navy
Game jersey "team colors"
http://www.nflshop.com/Seattle_Seahawks ... ame_Jersey

therealsm

Reaction score
I showed that picture to my friend who actually sells counterfeit SEahawks jerseys and he says those are fake... and then promptly tried to get me buy a Nike Elite Wilson jersey for only $75!!!

seahawksny

Reaction score
Bullmeister":1hb9bc03 said:
Thanks for all the replies they are very helpful. It is amazing how official/legit some of these online stores make themselves out to be even just based on their domain names. You guys know much more about it all than I do.

I am guessing then that a Baldwin Limited Nike jersey has never been made or if it was it was in small numbers and now no longer in stock? From what is being said I probably shouldn't expect one any time soon then. :( Should I just settle on a Game jersey then?

On the jersey designs, I have noticed that even the Elite jerseys are for some reason quite different to the actual player jerseys. I refer to the white "collarbone" stripes on the front for example. It is clear that the actual player jerseys have this stripe kind of joining with the collar.

BeRlmiBCIAAGqpX

However all the Nike jerseys (Game, Limited and Elite) aren't designed this way. This is a Wilson Elite:

FF 1556209ALT2 xl

And does anyone know why the blue Seahawks jerseys seem to come in two different colors: "college navy" and "team colors"? Is there not just one blue Seahawks color?

eg.
Game jersey "college navy"
http://www.nflshop.com/Seattle_Seahawks ... llege_Navy
Game jersey "team colors"
http://www.nflshop.com/Seattle_Seahawks ... ame_Jersey

What is the difference between the three? Game, limited and elite.

seahawksny

Reaction score
TheHawkster":123z0w6s said:
One of the easiest ways to spot a knockoff is the swoosh isn't centered on the shoulder.
I don't know why but the fakers don't even try to fix it.

Ive also notice the knockoffs ( for the wolf greay and road whites) are easily to tell by the color of the numbers. They seem VERY faded, where the logo design within the numbers is really visible. Ive noticed that the more authentic they are, the darker the numbers and least visible is the logo within the numbers. Anybody notice that?

kidhawk

Reaction score
Bullmeister":omx2qxyu said:

I have not seen Baldwin elites, but he was on a rookie deal. Having signed an extension, he may get added to the list and you may see some this season. Of course I wouldn't hold my breath, because as others have already noted, even premier players like Sherman take awhile to get certain styles of jersey's made. Nike isn't the quickest at getting out anything other than the basic jersey.

Also someone above made the comment about never getting a sale price except for players who are cut and such, this is also not true. I got a great deal on a limited Nike Fan Jersey from a legit store that someone from this very forum had linked to when they were having a 40% off sale. I think I payed around $90 for a wolf gray "12" limited that normally sells in the $140 range, and that included shipping. Sales are definitely to be had if your timing is right.

Latest posts