Anybody Know Of Or Have Bought From This Site?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
seahawksny":2jm4naes said:
http://www.seattleseahawksjerseys.org/kam-chancellor-white-nike-game-nfl-seattle-seahawks-31-mens-road-jersey-p-336.html

Im skeptic because the image here ( like many knockoff jerseys) have the numbers a little faded and are not dark like the authentic versions. Hence the lower price. Anyone bought here before?
With jerseys if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. They have the wolf grey Sherman I'm looking for, just wonder about the quality and the security of the transaction. I bought a couple of knockoffs in the old jersey style and they were good, but it's rare to find a quality knockoff in the new style. Nike has pissed me off with their production and availability issues, they screwed the pooch! I've don't even know if they make the Sherman limited wolf grey I've been looking for almost a year and a half now.

Schadie001

Reaction score
Easy way is to look at the contact us page. It's an overseas site as they only list DHL, TNT and EMS as shipping options. Also no contact address or phone number you only have the option to email them.

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
Yup. Ive seen that site before when I used to buy knock offs. That site has gone above and beyond for their quality of site. Damn. Just stick to fanatics.com...You can't go wrong. I regret even paying 25$ for a knock off because they look so terrible

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Like those before have said.. its a knockoff site and the quality is awful. You're betting off shelling the dough for a real one.

dino26

Reaction score
Its a knockoff and trust me after a few washes the amount of threads that come out and make it look crappy ...avoid that shiznik !