Paul Richardson held out of practice

Jville

Reaction score
Also
Offensive tackle Garrett Scott, a sixth-round draft choice from Marshall, also hasn’t practice because he has not passed his physical. No other information on Scott was available.

Link >>> [urltargetblank]http://espn.go.com/blog/seattle-seahawks/post/_/id/6201/richardson-held-out-of-practice[/urltargetblank]

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Just precautionary because he took tumble at the end of yesterday's practice. Not big news.

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
Just precautionary because he took tumble at the end of yesterday's practice. Not big news.
True but there are some other threads being beaten to death ....... so a little diversion .......

Kevin Norwood continues to deliver a very positive impression.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Jville":336gvteo said:
True but there are some other threads being beaten to death ....... so a little diversion .......

Kevin Norwood continues to deliver a very positive impression.

Mark my words, Norwood is going to kill it on this team and Kearse better repeat last year's performance if he is going to get paid. I suppose the same can be said for ADB. We will get 1st round performance from both Richardson and Norwood within the next 2 seasons, and with good health, both will likely end up starters. I would have liked PR a bit later in the draft, but Norwood was a steal, IMO, so it balances things out a bit, imo. Suddenly I love our WR corps. In order (imo):

Harvin
Baldwin
Richardson
Kearse: Tie
Norwood :Tie
Rice (?)
Lockette

BobcatHawk

Reaction score
Our team situation is so great. 5 years ago if this had happened to our first pick in the draft, anguish, despair, and gnashing of teeth would have ensued. Now, it's just, "Next man up."

(I'm not saying if this were more serious we wouldn't have more concern, just that we're in a much better position today and I'm thankful.)

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":2v13oere said:
OMG WHATS NEXT HIP SURGERY?
Yeah, they had him on a stationary bike and the trainers where stretching/ massaging his hip :shock: :( :) :D :lol: :mrgreen: Tried to keep a straight face while typing that :stirthepot:

OkieHawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":p8xerofe said:
The Outfield":p8xerofe said:
Pandion Haliaetus":p8xerofe said:
Oh, but someone will blow this up into the extreme negative....in...3...2...1....

inb4 Blitzer88
Ok, leave Blitzer alone! He's attempting to be normal this year.:)

He's doing ok at it during the offseason, camps are starting again and he'll be Eeyore again real soon.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
OkieHawk":3jgs5uhj said:
MizzouHawkGal":3jgs5uhj said:
The Outfield":3jgs5uhj said:
Pandion Haliaetus":3jgs5uhj said:
Oh, but someone will blow this up into the extreme negative....in...3...2...1....

inb4 Blitzer88

He's doing ok at it during the offseason, camps are starting again and he'll be Eeyore again real soon.
Probably but let's not hasten it. Regardless I'm impressed with his effort I really should adopt him.:)

Blitzer88

Reaction score
OkieHawk":e1osqcwn said:
MizzouHawkGal":e1osqcwn said:
The Outfield":e1osqcwn said:
Pandion Haliaetus":e1osqcwn said:

inb4 Blitzer88

You don't know me!............................................................. :D

suppaball

Reaction score
Oh my effing god it's the end of the world, come on its May no big deal . I mean he still hasn't signed his contract yet.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
suppaball":3mo0efbl said:
Oh my effing god it's the end of the world, come on its May no big deal . I mean he still hasn't signed his contract yet.

cut him

rigelian

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":80401p4g said:
Tech Worlds":80401p4g said:
160lb weakling is already hurt?

Hey....last I checked he was a 180 lb weakling. 8)

He's gaining weight too fast. At this rate he'll be a 230 lbs. fat guy when the season starts. :D

Latest posts