Keith Price

hawkfan68

Reaction score
My prediction is that Keith Price will be the 3rd QB come September for the Seahawks. He will make the final roster. I have a very strong feeling on this. I think he can do everything that Daniels can. I believe they release Daniels some time this summer. They bring in 4 QBs to TC- Wilson, Jackson, Pryor, and Price. Pryor gets traded or released after the preseason (by final roster date).

skater18000

Reaction score
I honestly like all our quarterbacks a lot. I really think we need to hold on to Pryor because what his capabilities as a weapon. I'm predicting 1. RW 2. TJax 3. TP and Price on the practice squad until they think they can trade TJax. Price reminds me of a young Tjax a little bit and if we could get a draft pick from someone for TJax (again) and move price up into the ranks, we should.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
If Keith Price doesn't make it into football, I hope he can get into film, his first big role could be Denzel Washington's biopic.

nategreat

Reaction score
skater18000":alyn61dc said:
I honestly like all our quarterbacks a lot. I really think we need to hold on to Pryor because what his capabilities as a weapon. I'm predicting 1. RW 2. TJax 3. TP and Price on the practice squad until they think they can trade TJax. Price reminds me of a young Tjax a little bit and if we could get a draft pick from someone for TJax (again) and move price up into the ranks, we should.

I don't think Pryor is even eligible for the practice squad. I could be wrong though. If we have to release anyone, I hope it'd be BJ Daniels and Terrelle Pryor. Of course that would mean Keith Price would have to step up, and that's what I'm hoping. As far as Pryor is concerned, he's only on a 1-year deal, so even if we did keep him, he's likely just a 1-year backup QB rental.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1t9f3fxg said:
My prediction is that Keith Price will be the 3rd QB come September for the Seahawks. He will make the final roster. I have a very strong feeling on this. I think he can do everything that Daniels can. I believe they release Daniels some time this summer. They bring in 4 QBs to TC- Wilson, Jackson, Pryor, and Price. Pryor gets traded or released after the preseason (by final roster date).
Keith Price won't make this team, he is slow to make his reads and makes poor decisions under pressure.
....and I say that as a huge UW fan. It would be a good feel good story but the Seattle Seahawks are about winning football games not feel good story's as harsh as that may sound. He is a great kid with a great attitude but he is a little short in the skills department IMHO.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
I mean if Price is actually our 3rd best QB then I'm all for it and will be fully behind him.

As it is, it's hard not to think that this is the usual "hey we have a UW player, let's overrate him" sentiment.

12thManNorth

Reaction score
Gotta think RW, T-Jax, then Pryor. Keith Price on the PS. Price won't contribute at all to this years team where Pryor has a chance to at least in some trickery scenarios. They traded a 7th for Pryor and didn't draft Price, which could mean nothing at all, or could mean where they value each guy

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Big UW fan but I think Price is garbage. He doesn't really show any of the characters that make great qb's. Weak arm and prone to make mistakes under pressure.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Ziggyy108":1uw4ir8n said:
Id rather see Pryor as our back up than TJ.

Based on what? TJack is a solid .500 guy. God forbid if RW gets injured, TJack can step right in and get us some wins. I don't know how you can trust Pryor to do the same at this point

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
I doubt that we're keeping three QBs anyway. I can't see going lower than six WRs, so our team's insistence on continuing to use a FB probably leads to QB being kept to two again.

sutz

Reaction score
The only reason I could see to cut TJ is money, and that's not too likely, given our cap management skills. He's the only QB we have with any trade value I can see, but I'd rather they didn't. His ability to step in with little change to the basic game plan with moderate success in an emergency is huge.

Don't know a lot about Price or Pryor, but it seems unlikely they'd stash 2 QBs on the practice squad. JMO, of course.

I think whoever they pick as a 3rd QB would be the one with highest upside, and thus the highest and soonest future trade value. If one of the back three guys could be worth a 4/5th round pick in a couple of years, it's a good investment.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
I honestly believe we will only keep two quarterbacks going into the regular season . Not sure why we would need three .

If RW goes down then chances are Price or Daniels or even Pryor could be available via call. We need roster spots for other positions IMO

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I like Price, but as of now, he's the token QB they picked up to run rookie mini camp. They need one every year. I think if he make practice squad this year, then he should feel pretty good about that outcome considering the depth on this team. I like the idea of him as a scout team QB and longterm prospect -- just a great guy to have around. However, the road to making the final 53 isn't going to be an easy one for him.

King Dog

Reaction score
Tjack's money is guaranteed this year I think.

I thought BJ Daniels looked good in preseason for the 49ers last year. Let the competition begin.

Jville

Reaction score
King Dog":1mfq4a6a said:
Tjack's money is guaranteed this year I think.

I thought BJ Daniels looked good in preseason for the 49ers last year. Let the competition begin.

The Tarvaris Jackson contract is fully guaranteed.

dino26

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":3k5b7jtw said:
If Keith Price doesn't make it into football, I hope he can get into film, his first big role could be Denzel Washington's biopic.

45719788.jpg

kpak76

Reaction score
I dont understand the hate here. Price was not garbage at UW. UW's Oline was garbage and couldn't protect Price was the way I saw his junior year. His Sophmore year was money and he bounced back big time his senior year. How quickly we forget that Price has already played a lot of football, holds records at UW, outdueled RG3 in the Alamo bowl. I am not sure about Daniels, but I know RW, TJack, and TP all don't have any PS eligibilty left. Price has to beat out only Daniels imo for the PS, if Daniels is even eligible. If we do carry 3 QB's then he will have to leapfrog more QB's but his path to staying in the NFL is wide open for him. If he doesn't catch on here, he will somewhere else. He had 12 teams interested in him after the draft. Someone will find a use for him somewhere.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
This is the kind of post that would never happen unless the player is a former Husky. Practice squad at best