The "tip" - what is available?

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
NFCC game.
Richard Sherman's "tip."

I've seen some 8x10"s pictures listed on the online auction site, but I'm looking for something bigger.

Photo or other wise. So whats available?

thanks in advance

bigtrain21

Reaction score
I found a really good one at Costco. Really looks nice.

bill21792

Reaction score
You could just download a pic and make a large copy of it at kinkos. Put it in a large frame and you saved yourself $20.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
TheHawkster":3ge5ig5m said:
You can make a 40"x60" canvas poster out of it at costco.

Details! Have you done this? Is there a high resolution picture out there to use? Do u bring it on a thumb drive?

OP
OP
D

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
I would love to find a high quality picture to have blown up. Just not sure where one would be.

Cartire

Reaction score
a little off topic, but not really, does anyone know the photographer that is credited with that shot?

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I want a huge canvas print of that picture blown up on the hands that just says "Nope!"

and then I want to take that to the next RS signing and get it autographed lol

OP
OP
D

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2un02t3s said:
http://www.replayphotos.com/seattleseahawksphotostore/best-of-2013-season-print/richard-sherman-michael-crabtree_1290106.cfm

Thanks!
I prefer the other angle as I was sitting in that corner of the end zone.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
do a google search for sherman tip (make sure safe search is on i guess if you are at work or you're going to get lots of.."tips") and just make sure to set the search parameters for "larger than 4MP"

then either print out an 8x10 and frame it in a nicely matted frame to make it larger appearing, or get a larger print out at walmart and just tell them you took the picture yourself. Bonus points to your beleivability/credibility if yo go by their camera department first and find a nice camera bag and put it over your shoulder before you go to ask for the print =)

253hawk

Reaction score
Cartire":bg0fh8lm said:
a little off topic, but not really, does anyone know the photographer that is credited with that shot?

I think it's Jonathan Ferrey at GETTY Images. He's based out of Portland so he has a ton of local stuff.

This is the largest and best version I can find because it's uncropped and really shows off the height of both players and the rest of the stadium (and MVP Smith running into frame.)

http://www.google.com/hostednews/getty/ ... Xdcj1H1wfw

Cartire

Reaction score
253hawk":1fxr6zgi said:
Cartire":1fxr6zgi said:

I think it's Jonathan Ferrey at GETTY Images.

This is the largest and best version I can find because it's uncropped and really shows off the height of both players and the rest of the stadium (and MVP Smith running into frame.)

http://www.google.com/hostednews/getty/ ... Xdcj1H1wfw

Awesome, thanks. And a great pic too. Very high res.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
here's a pretty cool autographed 'tip' sports illustrated that would look badass framed

$_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RICHARD-SHERMAN ... 56627eea4d

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I scanned the SI cover at 300 dpi, increased size to 10x14, applied a 1 pixel gaussian blur to counter the offset print moiré, then printed it at FedEx Office (Kinkos) off a USB stick on 11x17 paper, trimmed it, and put it in a $2 frame from Goodwill. Looks awesome on the wall. Total cost: less than $4.

Cartire

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":idd285v0 said:
I scanned the SI cover at 300 dpi, increased size to 10x14, applied a 1 pixel gaussian blur to counter the offset print moiré, then printed it at FedEx Office (Kinkos) off a USB stick on 11x17 paper, trimmed it, and put it in a $2 frame from Goodwill. Looks awesome on the wall. Total cost: less than $4.

And time. We live in a , give-me now, Internet world. There must be someone I can just throw money at.