We should all know

Sprfunk

Reaction score
The draft for seattle really starts today. We will get pro bowl, possibly hof, players in the following rounds if history repeats its self. Who is the next Sherm, Kam, J &P K Know. Forget negativity go hawks.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
They hit there two positions of need. Now they can just draft the best available. I think they will hit it out of the park with three picks in a LOADED Round Four.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I'm already pumped. Richardson's combo of hands, quickness, speed and natural route running ability is really hard to find. I recall hearing someone discuss the selection and they mentioned that he had single-digit drops out of something like 180 receptions. The area scout said his initial bias against him (size), was quickly erased when he watched the guy make play after play, whether in close quarters or the open field...tape don't lie. Snider later said that they hoped the guy would stay under the RADAR, but when he saw one of the analysts put him at the top of the WR's available on that day, he crossed his fingers that Richardson would even make it to us. " Could have picked him up later?" I highly doubt that.

Britt might already have the most nimble feet on our OL. He has the same disposition as Breno and Hutch, but plays better than them in space. In case nobody watched Schider's PC, they said there was a significant drop-off in talent after Britt, and said a run on OL had already started. "Could have picked him up later?" I highly doubt that. :les: :les: :177692:

Uncle Si

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":mwqgfn0y said:
I'm already pumped. Richardson's combo of hands, quickness, speed and natural route running ability is really hard to find. I recall hearing someone discuss the selection and they mentioned that he had single-digit drops out of something like 180 receptions. The area scout said his initial bias against him (size), was quickly erased when he watched the guy make play after play, whether in close quarters or the open field...tape don't lie. Snider later said that they hoped the guy would stay under the RADAR, but when he saw one of the analysts put him at the top of the WR's available on that day, he crossed his fingers that Richardson would even make it to us. " Could have picked him up later?" I highly doubt that.

Britt might already have the most nimble feet on our OL. He has the same disposition as Breno and Hutch, but plays better than them in space. In case nobody watched Schider's PC, they said there was a significant drop-off in talent after Britt, and said a run on OL had already started. "Could have picked him up later?" I highly doubt that. :les: :les: :177692:

Good post and good balance to the "could have got them later" and "trust PC/JS"

Seems like everyone likes the players but may be down on the spots. Personally I don't care too much about the where's.. But I'm not a draft guy either