17 weeks to go!!!

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Wow! In an off season that has been the best in 38 years for me and many others... today marks 17 weeks to go until we embark upon the first follow-up season as Super Bowl Champions. Yesterdays signing of Mr. Sherman and today being draft day... wow.. just wow... the excitement is really starting to build once again!!

GO HAWKS!!

JonRud

Reaction score
I may be in the minority but for the first time in my life I am no rush for the new season to start. I am reveling in being SB Champions so much I don't mind the off-season this year.

Sure I will be excited when the new season starts, but as soon as we lose a game it will be a bad week, and none of us has had one of those (in football terms at least) since we lost that Cardinals game in December.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Agreed. As much as I crave Seahawks Football, I am in no rush. I'm enjoying this off season immensely. Super Bowl Champions. We will be Champions all through this coming season and hopefully in the 2015 off season as well!

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
JonRud":3aqvgfq5 said:
I may be in the minority but for the first time in my life I am no rush for the new season to start. I am reveling in being SB Champions so much I don't mind the off-season this year.

Sure I will be excited when the new season starts, but as soon as we lose a game it will be a bad week, and none of us has had one of those (in football terms at least) since we lost that Cardinals game in December.

as soon as we lose a game ?

Would you be surprised if they did not lose a game in 2014?

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
No hurry, I mean it's summertime, pleanty to do and see and... brag ;)

But I love to watch this team play more than any other team anywhere ever.

So i'm looking forward to September with great anticipating