Say it ain't so, Russell...

Blitzer88

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :240039: :240039: :240039: :240039: :240039:

Throwdown

Reaction score
But just cuz of these, there'll be some grown men bumping the beebs on their way to work tomorrow morning.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Wish I still part timed there for just that day, could have gotten him to autograph a bowling pin for me.

Cartire

Reaction score
You guys are looking at it the wrong way.

He sees bieber is on a downfall and hanging with bad influences and he's trying to help guide him. If anything, you should be praising Wilson's ability to help all those in need.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Cartire":28tubv86 said:
You guys are looking at it the wrong way.

He sees bieber is on a downfall and hanging with bad influences and he's trying to help guide him. If anything, you should be praising Wilson's ability to help all those in need.

Some people should crash n burn

HawkWow

Reaction score
I must be missing something with this Bieber kid. Why are noted professionals / athletes allowing him in their circle? I ask in all seriousness (cuz I really don't know). His ring walk with Mayweather Saturday night had to have been one of the most awkward spectacles I've ever witnessed. Just why is Mayweather, and now Russ, hanging around with some scared ass, androgynous looking kid that looks like he's about 18 yrs old? Kinda' creepy.

McGruff

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":35cgm0tx said:
Wish I still part timed there for just that day, could have gotten him to autograph a bowling pin for me.

How much is a Bieber autograph worth these days?

drdiags

Reaction score
It was after church services, so it seems like the christian thing to do is to commune with a fellow celeb who is still trying to figure it out. Yep, the guy hasn't been anything but destructive according to his neighbors and I don't get his fame, but to each his own they say.

Maybe Wilson wants to join a boy band, I am sure the OP wouldn't begrudge him that (I made a funny ... hee hee j/k Aros, you knows I love ya like a brother).

PS. I cannot believe my youngest daughter has the crazed fan stalking thing going on with this dude. She gets her taste from her mother's side.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I think the HBO show Entourage is having a considerable influence on how Russell Wilson wants to live his real life, lol.

truehawksfan

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but Wilson is becoming a publicity whore.

Get your sh@t together Wilson....I'm going to be pissed if your game slides this year.

To his handlers .... do your job and start saying no and not say yea to everything.