Doug Baldwin Is GoingTo Beast 2014

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I cannot upload the image from my phone but he posted a pic on Facebook doing a push up but:

1. Both hands were balancing on foam rollers.
2. One foot (left) was balancing on a rubber ball.
3. He had a 45 pound weight on his back

If someone can find and post that image... that would be appreciated.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
10325669_733971259981166_8675758073952506520_n.jpg

brimsalabim

Reaction score
What's this BS about all Americans being classless jerks?

RiverDog

Reaction score
I really like Baldwin. I rationalized his rookie season in which he led our team in receptions by noting that he excelled in a vacume as our WR corps was one of the weakest in the league. If I recall, Baldwin led the team in receptions and wasn't even in the top 40 in the league.

But I've come to really like the guy. He has great hands and despite his questionable speed, always seems to find the open spot in a defense, kinda like Largent and Bobby Engram used to do for us. Kearse is a similar type of receiver, perhaps with not quite as good a pair of hands as Baldwin has.

As weak as our receiving corps appeared to be last season... and I still think it's a weakness...I liked them simply because they didn't drop many passes. Ever since Largent, I've gotten really spoiled in terms of my expectations for our wide receivers. Dropped passes kill me. I don't know how I ever lived through the 2004 season.

OP
OP
P

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Thanks hawknation2014!

And brimsalabrim, to answer your question, the Sherman rant eventually became such a volcanic topic that if you were Pro rant you got looped into a being a classless jerk with RS25 but ironically all those who opposed the rant also acted more and more like classless jerk themselves. I'm not going to name the instances I've seen but I really never seen so many different types of people argue over something as trivial as a football player saying something emotional on camera.  

OP
OP
P

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Also, I wonder how long it takes until someone makes a "small calves" argument... lol.

OP
OP
P

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Shhh you woman-of-many-faces, Doug Baldwin better be a Seahawk for life.

#PinoyPower

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":1xzp37su said:
Shhh you woman-of-many-faces, Doug Baldwin better be a Seahawk for life.

#PinoyPower
I hope so sir but my Capricorn mind isn't buying it. He deserves 5-6 million at least maybe more. I don't see us paying that to an inside WR.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Tell you the truth, Baldwin would deserve 5-6 mil more than Tate, just based off strength of careers alone.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Does anyone remember that play Baldwin made against the cowboys in 2011 that was actually unfairly ruled an interception? He leaped way into the air over the defender and made an awesome catch. I will make a .gif of it later.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
bigtrain21":3kj8jlra said:
Does anyone remember that play Baldwin made against the cowboys in 2011 that was actually unfairly ruled an interception? He leaped way into the air over the defender and made an awesome catch. I will make a .gif of it later.
He makes so many, tell me this.... how can we pay this generation's Largent and everyone else? Dude is nails.

Throwdown

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":6ao8zs0x said:
Throwdown":6ao8zs0x said:
Tell you the truth,
Except that you then just went on to spout off personal bias not supported by facts.

It's not personal bias, it's a pretty well drawn out fact that Baldwin has been more productive his entire career.

suppaball

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2xp0ruzo said:
bigtrain21":2xp0ruzo said:
He makes so many, tell me this.... how can we pay this generation's Largent and everyone else? Dude is nails.
We will find a way to keep dougie fresh, if he was not in the teams future plans they wouldn't have put a 2nd round tender on him. I do foresee Mr. Baldwin in seattles future.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
suppaball":3ovlbgnz said:
MizzouHawkGal":3ovlbgnz said:
bigtrain21":3ovlbgnz said:
We will find a way to keep dougie fresh, if he was not in the teams future plans they wouldn't have put a 2nd round tender on him. I do foresee Mr. Baldwin in seattles future.
Ditto. A guy like him brings a lot more to the locker room than talent alone.