Seahawks press conference now. Something bigger?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Saw that, waiting for it now...I mean, what the hell is bigger than signing Earl? Sherman's comparable, IMO. Guess we'll see...

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2ga5vnav said:
Saw that, waiting for it now...I mean, what the hell is bigger than signing Earl? Sherman's comparable, IMO. Guess we'll see...

I also notice that the seahawks twitter guy usually assumes no one has seen any news ever prior to a press conference. He could think he's hiding the fact that ET got signed.

I don't know

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
What sucks is I'm trying to watch the Adam silver press conference at the exact same time. Bad timing.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
Why would he say 'bigger'

I mean if it was just ET. Wouldn't it be something 'big'

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
There's only 3 microphones set up at the conference, it's gotta just be about Earl.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":17tx1e2v said:
There's only 3 microphones set up at the conference, it's gotta just be about Earl.

Do the ET press conference. Let him leave and take his pictures, then JS calls Shermen to the table?

Would fap furiously.

Won't happen.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
It's because of the #BIGGER #FASTER #STRONGER #LOUDER thing. Trying to be cool and clever and failed.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
HawkFan72":xfeifnng said:
It's because of the #BIGGER #FASTER #STRONGER #LOUDER thing. Trying to be cool and clever and failed.

Touché

And once again, scheduling it to be during the Adam silver press conference seems very stupid on the PR dept. they are not playing like a championship offseason PR team.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I think you guys just read too much into it. The Seahawks assume no one has read the leaks before making announcements like this. The press conference will be the first time either Earl or the organization confirm the extension.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
DavidSeven":1v0mc69k said:
I think you guys just read too much into it. The Seahawks assume no one has read the leaks before making announcements like this. The press conference will be the first time either Earl or the organization confirm the extension.

I wouldn't call them leaks that no one has heard yet when every sports channel reports it's as fact 24 hours prior. I mean, honestly.

I get that this is more then likely the truth, and it's just ET. But they shouldn't treat us like we're living under a rock. They could just say, "press conference to announce ETs extension"

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Cartire":1cb6gmyn said:
What sucks is I'm trying to watch the Adam silver press conference at the exact same time. Bad timing.

Yeah, the NBA PC is pretty crazy.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1uk17voh said:
Leaks? It was reported on every local morning newscast.

Based on the leak. Every news outlet is reporting the leak that was originally sourced by Ian Rapoport from his "sources." Again, the official confirmation is today. Obviously, it was a true, but neither Earl nor the team has spoken on it until just now. Their public statements exist in a vacuum; they don't assume the validity of what's being reported by unofficial sources, regardless of how rampant or widespread the coverage is.