Russell Wilson moves into 1st place - top selling jersey/etc

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
My next jersey is going to be the wolf gray of Kam Chancellor #31.

I wanted to go with a Baldwin or possibly a Wright but I don't know how certain they'll be future Seahawks.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
We need to keep Wilson, Sherman and Michael until they retire Seahawks. They are the three jerseys I have.
Well...

And an older Alexander jersey, we won't go there.

dbmack

Reaction score
He was already #1 for the last quarter, prior to the Super Bowl, but this is for the entire fiscal year of merchandise sales. Pretty impressive.

Largent80

Reaction score
Well, this household had already bought one, then RW signed it. It was immediately retired and that one was the wife's, so I ponied up for another one for her, and of course I wanted one too. So that is 3 for us, PLUS, I had ordered an alt. 12th man flag, which RW also signed, and is now retired as well, see how this works?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
NorthDallas40oz":hoy8srbi said:
The NFLPA just released its NFL Players Inc. sales list, and Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson took over the top spot from Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning.

Wilson was joined on the list by teammates Marshawn Lynch (seventh, and the only non-quarterback in the top 10) and Richard Sherman (12th).

The list measures sales of all licensed merchandise, including jerseys and other items

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...er-peyton-manning/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs
Hey Rog, yo dog, you payin' attention to this??????

A

Anonymous

I'm confused.

Why in the Sam Hill do some of you believe that the investment in a Seahawks jersey must come with the assurance that player is still (and will remain) a Seahawk?

That's the equivalent of saying the TP must be 2-ply, or i'm not taking a dump.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":113lyqj0 said:
I'm confused.

Why in the Sam Hill do some of you believe that the investment in a Seahawks jersey must come with the assurance that player is still (and will remain) a Seahawk?

:34853_doh:

very.strange.analogy.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":n1ch4lzm said:
I'm confused.

When I'm going to wear my jersey, I either want to be wearing one of an active Seahawk or a player who is retired but whose NFL contributions were primarily Seahawk-related. I don't want a brand new jersey of someone who may be playing for the Titans a year from now.